• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC1711

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 9, 2018
    Auburn
    I had purchased a Sig Romeo zero that was for a Sig 365x. I sold the Sig and purchased a Glock 43x mos with the intention to use the Romeo on the Glock. I knew the footprint would fit without a plate but I never gave the screws to mount it a thought. I now find that the screws that worked on the Sig will not fit the Glock. I am not having any luck in locating the proper screws to mount the Romeo zero on the 43x and am wondering if anyone knows where I can find the screws that I need? Even knowing what screws are needed would be a great help.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I was able to mount my Romeo Zero on my G43X with the screws that came with it but had to shorten the the one on the extractor side. Just this past week decided to go with a Holosun and had to shorten the screw that came with the Holosun.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @DC1711

Try C&H Precision Weapon Systems. Give them a call. They can likely tell you exactly what is needed and why.

Customer comment for the screws I think you are speaking about:
    "These are the perfect length so as not to bottom out on the slide or the extractor mechanism. I had a lot of trouble trying to source them on my own, should have known to come here."

DC1711

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 9, 2018
    Auburn
    @DC1711

Try C&H Precision Weapon Systems. Give them a call. They can likely tell you exactly what is needed and why.

Customer comment for the screws I think you are speaking about:
    "These are the perfect length so as not to bottom out on the slide or the extractor mechanism. I had a lot of trouble trying to source them on my own, should have known to come here."
    Thanks for the heads up on this and I will reach out to them, again Thank you.

mousegun87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mead
    I had purchased a Sig Romeo zero that was for a Sig 365x. I sold the Sig and purchased a Glock 43x mos with the intention to use the Romeo on the Glock. I knew the footprint would fit without a plate but I never gave the screws to mount it a thought. I now find that the screws that worked on the Sig will not fit the Glock. I am not having any luck in locating the proper screws to mount the Romeo zero on the 43x and am wondering if anyone knows where I can find the screws that I need? Even knowing what screws are needed would be a great help.
    Metric M4 screw 8mm long. I just installed a Riton MPRD-2 on a G48 mos.

Top Bottom