• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    I'm looking to get in the Glock game, but I want to stay away from 9mm because I have one now that I am happy with. Anyways I was killing some time today at Cabelas and they had new Gen4 Glock 23s on "sale" for 569.99. Is this usually the going rate or can I find a better deal if I shop around?

Jolfe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Muncie
    You need to shop around. It's possible to find gen 4 G23 locally for around $530 + tax, and if you buy online, for around $540 out the door.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i bought a Gen 4 Glock 17 for $500 at Gander Mountain of all places. That was about $50 less than the local shops.

and Gen 4> Gen 3 imo just because of the stipling.

acarnahan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Gen4's can be gotten for $499 if you can wait for a deal. I'm in the Fort Wayne area so price may be indicitive of location. Larger shops move more merchandise & can offer slightly better pricing. I love Tomlinsons in Churubusco so I usually have a 20min drive to check out their store but it's always well worth it talking to JetGirl & Lane.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Check out the Gun shows, there in season now. Sorry really don't know but there are a couple of vendors on this site you can check them out. Or "Google search" what you want, you'd be surprised what prices comes up.

Top Bottom