• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    I am selling a Glock 36 that I picked up from INGO a few years ago. I have put a few hundred rounds through this gun and purchase it used so total round count is not known. Also included in the price is a Bladetech IWB holster (actually made for a 26 or 27 but it works fine) and an Alessi ankle holster. The gun comes with everything pictured plus a soft plastic case. Total of 3 magazines with extended butt plates, 2 lower-profile butt plates, and the gun. As you can see in the pics, the gun has some holster wear from being carried. This was my daily carry and backup weapon while on duty, hence the ankle holster.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm asking $500 around the Hendricks County or Indy west side. I will also be traveling to South Bend area this weekend for Thanksgiving and will bring the gun with me if anyone expresses interest in seeing it up there. Thanks for looking.

I'm not really looking for trades but will consider partial trades for either Wilson Combat or KimPro Tac 1911 magazines, nicer knives, or .45 ammunition. Anything else, the worst I can say is no so throw it out there.

Last edited:

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    In South Bend. Willing to travel towards NW Indiana on the way home tomorrow if anyone wants to purchase. Make an offer.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom