• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OVERTHEHILLGUY

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NEAR GREENWOOD, INDI
    I recently purchase a used Glock 26 gen 3 made in 2005 which the owner stated he has fired up wards of 10,000 rounds thru it.
    The pistol it self is in pretty good shape looks wise.
    If I send it to Glock in Ga. , tell them the above facts, what do you think they would do to this nice pistol?
    :oldwise: JT

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    First, most people grossly exaggerate how many rounds they put through a gun. Second, 10,000 rounds is less than a years worth. That being said, Vigilant's advice is pretty good.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Toss it in the trash and get another one. They are essentially disposable. (isn't everything we buy today?) Does anyone know the actual cost to manufacture a Glock? It couldn't be more than a couple of pesos.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Toss it in the trash and get another one. They are essentially disposable. (isn't everything we buy today?) Does anyone know the actual cost to manufacture a Glock? It couldn't be more than a couple of pesos.

The dishwasher safe feature is really convenient though.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If I send it to Glock in Ga. , tell them the above facts, what do you think they would do to this nice pistol?

Change the recoil spring and bill you.

As others have said, 10k is nothing. Keep the recoil spring changed on schedule and you shouldn't have to even start to worry about major parts breakage until closer to 100k on a modern quality pistol.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    First, most people grossly exaggerate how many rounds they put through a gun. Second, 10,000 rounds is less than a years worth. That being said, Vigilant's advice is pretty good.

Not when they're selling it. I imagine the clock the OP bought has about 1M rounds through it.

Top Bottom