Glitter Beards are out. Glitter Boobs are in.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This is required to be posted:

Don

I just did some googling and found out her boobs are (nearly) the same age as myself and my favorite Smith and Wesson Model 18-2......

rimg.php

And I am certain that will be my opening remarks at my trial for stalking her....

"Well your honor...I couldn't help but notice her boobs were the same age as my favorite farm revolver as well as myself....."

"You said you wanted to "plink" with her....Is that some kind of perverted code???"

"No sir....I just wanted to shoot cans with her..."

"(Gasp) YOU WANTED TO SHOOT HER GAMS???"

"No sir...Cans....I wanted to show her fifty is the new thirty..."

"Why the duct tape then?"

"Sir...I am a redneck...In my culture everyone carries duct tape......"

"So why the duct tape?"

"I didn't want her to scratch her buttocks getting in my truck...The duct tape was to keep the vinyl on the seat down and out of the way..."

"She said you made her listen to El Paso by Marty Robbins...What was that all about?"

"Just trying to set the mood for a little south of the border Gringo/Latina romance sir...Seven Spanish Angels was my back up tune..."

:)

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Out in the west Texas town of El Paso,
    I fell in love with a Mexican girl.

[video=youtube;-zBzZJd-nfw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zBzZJd-nfw[/video]

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I just did some googling and found out her boobs are (nearly) the same age as myself and my favorite Smith and Wesson Model 18-2......

rimg.php

And I am certain that will be my opening remarks at my trial for stalking her....

"Well your honor...I couldn't help but notice her boobs were the same age as my favorite farm revolver as well as myself....."

"You said you wanted to "plink" with her....Is that some kind of perverted code???"

"So why the duct tape?"

"I didn't want her to scratch her buttocks getting in my truck...The duct tape was to keep the vinyl on the seat down and out of the way..."

"She said you made her listen to El Paso by Marty Robbins...What was that all about?"

"Just trying to set the mood for a little south of the border Gringo/Latina romance sir...Seven Spanish Angels was my back up tune..."

Clarification please on how you are getting the age of her tatas. Are you going from her birthday, when they started to "become more woman like" or her 18th birthday when the aforementioned zeplins became of legal age?

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county

rimg.php

"So why the duct tape?"

she wearing better than you, the finish isn't nearly as rubbed off on Salma. Now to craft a joke about being Finnish and taking her to Lappland that won't bring the banhammer.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Clarification please on how you are getting the age of her tatas. Are you going from her birthday, when they started to "become more woman like" or her 18th birthday when the aforementioned zeplins became of legal age?

I'm a "Life begins at conception" guy.....Even when not fully formed nor above age of consent I still think their potential was important.....

Top Bottom