• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I'm not sure if Beck is genuine or not. I haven't seen his show enough to make that judgment call. I do agree with NHV though about Palin. I trust her to be about as small government as Bill O'Riley would be, and I can't stand that pretend conservative elite jackass.

They are opportunists looking to capitalize on the real Americans waking up, so they are trying to pass themselves off as the leaders of real Americans, of course, so they can catapult themselves to power. I agree with NHV, we need real Americans.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Nordicheathen-My remarks were not directed at you, but rather the initiator of this thread.

I apologize then for any offenses that may have been taken.

I agree with most of what you said, but not all. It is true that what you term "Communist" forces are on both sides of the aisle. They used to call themselves Progressives, then Liberals, now they are using Moderate so as not to frighten anyone.

Interesting way to put it. Making it appear that Traditionalist are extremist wackos.

We have spent over 100 years leaving our Constitutional roots and we aren't going to get back to them overnight.

:cheers: I agree 100%

But Glenn has done more to help with that than any elected official in recent years. Hanity, Levin, and Rush have spearheaded the movement, but Glenn is doing to Libertarianism what Obama is doing to Progressivism.

Beck has done a thing or two, but he consistantly falls short, IMHO.

And then thinking of who his boss is, Rupert Murdoch.... Seems fishy to me, seems like a hijack of a real American movement.

We live in an age where the Internet provides News, people can relate, converse and connect dots by themselves.

You consider him a Drama Queen where I see a man genuinely worried about the country his children will inherit.

Im scared to death about what my children will live in. I would think Beck would direct his listeners to more "radicalism" and tell them to drop the idiocy that has censored GOP legitimate concerns.

Im not saying Beck isnt genuine, I just believe there is something fishy about him.

The reason he does not want signs this weekend is because the rally is strictly about restoring honor. Glenn realizes, as do I, that the problems facing our country today are not because of the politicians, but rather because we voters have not kept the faith and have re-elected bad actors cycle after cycle. Mark Souder, Evan BAyh, and Richard Lugar come to mind here in Indiana.

+1, I am glad we are on the same page. :cheers:

Your reply had more thought in it than did the original poster, however, I still think you are missing Glenn's main point, which is: Our problems are greater than we can solve, we need to get back to a God centered life which includes Faith, Hope, and Charity, the fundamentals of Honor. God be with you, my friend!

Communism seeks to undermine Traditionalist values, with 'modern values', has attacked "Religion" at evey turn.
    Ofcourse, I dont think I need to tell you the horror given to traditionalist in Russia by the communist bolsheviks, and how trotsky's agenda is still so infuencatial today, amazingly enough in American politic's.

Beck talked about the "Human Race" that all of us are, meaning white, black...we are all the human race...some people took this an spun it an called Beck a racist for his remarks. Alveda King said this was wrong beause Beck was saying pretty much saying what her Uncle had said, so why is King right an Beck wrong...? I just found out that her Dad had been killed, didn't know this, glad she will be their with Beck to show her support for all in the "Human Race."

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant: It's that they know so much that isn't true." Ronald Reagan

:laugh::laugh: I love Science, so I PC liberal feel/fool goodism arguements just dont fly :laugh: or holds any water beyond the emotional, irrational speak.

Why are Bonobos and Common Chimp categorized as different species, lol.

Human diversity is not bad, evil, but beautiful, and entirely holy in the grace of Mother nature. Like Wolves, Dogs and foxes.

I'm not sure if Beck is genuine or not. I haven't seen his show enough to make that judgment call. I do agree with NHV though about Palin. I trust her to be about as small government as Bill O'Riley would be, and I can't stand that pretend conservative elite jackass.

It is unfortunate. Palin has proven her self, atleast to me, to be a cowardly (Refuses to engage her foes on they're grounds), incredibly irrationally stupid (Hurr durr) and completely opposite of what America needs.

She appears to be a "Pretty" face to gather up the menfolk, and to show the womenfolk of how "progressive" the Big R is, and how women do have a voice.

Palin QUIT her post, for what I can see is a selfish cause, or perhaps with a hidden agenda, to keep the Right under control <------- Which is what we should not be.

They are opportunists looking to capitalize on the real Americans waking up, so they are trying to pass themselves off as the leaders of real Americans, of course, so they can catapult themselves to power. I agree with NHV, we need real Americans.

:cheers:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :laugh: Tea Party? :lmfao: Racist? :laugh: OOOOOOOOK! And I'm really a troll here to show you Gun Nuts the error of your ways! BwaHaHahAhAhahAHA.

I've seen some interesting emails from "the other side", but that one is pretty funny!

Moses

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Farmersburg, In.
    well, i'm at a loss. i don't have any great words of wisdom like those of NHV, or anyone else. i try to get by each day working and taking care of my family. meanwhile the country is going to hell in a hand basket. who can you trust? where can you obtain the news of the day with any certainty thats its reliable. who of you knows our true history and of those of you who step up to claim so, how do i trust you? we can no longer trust one another. so how do we move forward. how do we keep our great nation together? who among us is flawless. who do we choose to follow? like i said, i'm at a loss

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I believe that the reason that he didn't want any signs was not only because a Tea Partyer type *might* bring a sign that the media would use, but also because infiltraters were expected to show up as well (Just like they did at other rallies) and bring even more offensive signs which the media would link to the Tea Party members attending.

dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    seems like to some of you(us)..saying we need real americans etc....i hear but by the time real americans get any popularity they become suspect, neo..whatevers, fishy or ??? who doesnt have an agenda? i sure do. dont you ? i had to give moses reps because just who the hell are we gonna trust? we are divided. they ....THEY have all but DAMN this kills me to say...all but won. god i want to be and hope i am wrong.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    "They" will only win IF we give up. As long as there is someone still alive and willing to fight for our country, they can't win.

And - I'm not dead yet! :patriot:

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    "Brave New Foundation"

Don't know about you all, but I've read a Brave New World. I dont' want any. You can shove your Soma up your..... well you get the idea.
    I read it too. I didn't know Soma came in suppository form.;)

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    "Brave New Foundation"

Don't know about you all, but I've read a Brave New World. I dont' want any. You can shove your Soma up your..... well you get the idea.

Yeah it is scary to think that people admire that society. Sick.

There is also a song called This is War by the popular band 30 Seconds to Mars which has some questionable references to a "Brave New World."

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    seems like to some of you(us)..saying we need real americans etc....i hear but by the time real americans get any popularity they become suspect, neo..whatevers, fishy or ??? who doesnt have an agenda? i sure do. dont you ? i had to give moses reps because just who the hell are we gonna trust? we are divided. they ....THEY have all but DAMN this kills me to say...all but won. god i want to be and hope i am wrong.

Obviously "THEY'VE" won many many many battles; Even to the point of having good Pro-Americans foolish enough to believe the hype.

There are several ways to correct this, but... unfortunately, voting wont be one of them.

The GOP has attacked self "R" cannidates because they supported an agenda which was not "Selling out".

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    "They" will only win IF we give up. As long as there is someone still alive and willing to fight for our country, they can't win.

And - I'm not dead yet! :patriot:

I may not be dead yet, but I'm torn on the issue of defeat or victory. I mean that, while we're still here fighting, we still have all this freedom, what have we really won in the last 30 years? I can't really think of anything. As far as I can tell, we've done nothing but lost this and that while they chip away at freedom and far too many people just accept it.

If the Tea Parties couldn't wake up Americans to the evil in this Country, what can?

Yeah it is scary to think that people admire that society. Sick.

There is also a song called This is War by the popular band 30 Seconds to Mars which has some questionable references to a "Brave New World."

I haven't read "Brave New World", so I guess I'm not going to get the "Questionable References". Care to elaborate? Here or PM.

Here's the video in case no one wants to go look for it themselves. :D Interesting song. I really like their song "From Yesterday". The video is awesome.

YouTube - This Is War-30 seconds to mars (Lyrics)

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I haven't read "Brave New World", so I guess I'm not going to get the "Questionable References". Care to elaborate? Here or PM.

Suffice to say Brave New World is about a society without liberty, based on the plans of the New World Order.

To the right
    To the left
    We will fight to the death
    To the edge of the earth
    It's a brave new world
    From the last to the first

To the right
    To the left
    We will fight to the death
    To the edge of the earth
    It's a brave new world
    It's a brave new world
    It's a brave new world

A brave new world
    The war is won
    The war is won
    A brave new world

I don't know who's side they claim to be on, but if the "war is won" and we are left with a "brave new world", then tyranny has taken control of our lives. What they are trying to convey, I don't know. It sounds like a victory song to me though.

Top Bottom