Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    She continues to make the last guy look not-so-bad.

After Pence and Daniels lost their mind over the voters voting her in...they gutted her position. She's not great, last guy was horrible. We'll call it a wash. They need to eliminate the position as i am not sure that position has any power anymore. Of course, if a republican wins next time...I'm sure they'll give that position all the power it needs to follow their wishes.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    After Pence and Daniels lost their mind over the voters voting her in...they gutted her position. She's not great, last guy was horrible. We'll call it a wash. They need to eliminate the position as i am not sure that position has any power anymore. Of course, if a republican wins next time...I'm sure they'll give that position all the power it needs to follow their wishes.

The government should not be in the education business.

That is all.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Seems as if everyone associated with public service unions like Ritz, but everyone else does not. :dunno:

From the IBJ article:

...feeds a perception that Ritz—the only Democrat elected to statewide office and who is seeking a second term in November—has been a poor manager of the Department of Education since she ousted incumbent Tony Bennett in 2012.

"There were (school) superintendents that complained about disorganization, about receiving mixed messages from the department," former Democratic state board of education member Tony Walker said of Ritz's management. "People being told one thing then having that reversed at a later date."

UPDATE: School chief Ritz's office backed app deal without bidding | 2016-08-31 | Indianapolis Business Journal | IBJ.com

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The mission at hand. Let's first get the gov't out of the healthcare business, while we still can. Then we can figure a plan for the rest of the privatization that needs done.

And BTW, let's be sure we fire Ritz in November.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

Yeah, her questionable actions when she was on the ISTA board and her unwillingness to cooperate with the Governor's folks weren't worth noting at all, apparently.

Top Bottom