• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Isn't it even more sketchy that this was being done as a private citizen with powerful political ties, who had previously mingled in internal politics of the said country?

Jon Huntsman is a pol I like. He was Governor of Utah. Ambassador to China. Speaks fluent Mandarin. His father's company is all over the world. So, no, I don't think you can isolate a pol or ex-pol from using his 'brand' in whatever legal way is available, to act in their own interests when they are not in office.

That is the world we have. And that's why I ask whether Joe meeting with someone is illegal.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Are you sure Joe was VP at the time. There have been so many dates thrown around, that I'm unclear. I thought all of this happened in 2017. Post Ukraine?
    I'm sure Joe was VP when he threatened to withhold a billion from Ukraine unless a certain prosecutor was fired.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Yes. But that has been reviewed and approved. Move along. Nothing to see here. :)

Alpo's Nothing Burger Shack
    "As Light As Air"

thumb_taste-this-delicious-nothing-burger-~-ginger-45902903.png

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If you can’t believe your own republican committees then you don’t even deserve the sesame seed roll

Benghazi!

You mean some of the same guys that will be somehow implicated if the house of cards really does come down? The dirt is not just on the dems it is bipartisan, I guarantee it. That is why the swamp is so hard to drain. They all have their skeletons, some just more egregious than others. But if some go down so will others, some that some here will like. But it must be done, can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs...

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    If you can’t believe your own republican committees then you don’t even deserve the sesame seed roll

Benghazi!
    I'm glad you can celebrate the murders of American citizens for your political team. Ghouls usually don't appear for another 9 days.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    You mean some of the same guys that will be somehow implicated if the house of cards really does come down? The dirt is not just on the dems it is bipartisan, I guarantee it. That is why the swamp is so hard to drain. They all have their skeletons, some just more egregious than others. But if some go down so will others, some that some here will like. But it must be done, can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs...

Yep, pedophilia and other forms of corruption are a bipartisan problem.
    And, the possible splash back on this episode can reach right into the CCP.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011

Correct. They have dirt on each other and it is why nothing ever happens.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Cheap shot. Fortunately, your aim is as bad as your attempt to make Benghazi something it was not.
    They only thing cheap is your exploitation of deaths that your party's POTUS and SoS should have prevented.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Please tell me the crime? I've asked. No one seems to have an answer.

As to Rudi and Borat: they deserve each other. I hope he's endlessly embarrassed.

Probably something along these lines... You remember? Money Laundering. FBI is currently investigating lil biden.

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe invited the Chinese businessman whose donations to him have been named as a focus of Justice Department investigators to a 2013 fundraiser at Hillary Clinton’s personal Washington, D.C., residence.

https://time.com/4348675/terry-mcauliffe-hillary-clinton-china-investigation/

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Can't imagine being allied with a political party. But here I am, forced to pull the big R lever just because any and all resistance to the DNC is the best path forward at this time.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This thread is hilarious AF. It's like watching a game where everyone flips roles when the hat falls.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    They only thing cheap is your exploitation of deaths that your party's POTUS and SoS should have prevented.

Your team investigated the incident for YEARS. But, you cannot let go because you know if YOU were in charge, it wouldn't happen. Amigo? We aren't in charge. Get off the dime and watch your step...looking backward continuously is liable to result in a fall...not to mention missing what is happening in front of you.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Why would a person say one thing on day one and then completely change his position on day 7? Trump is consistently inconsistent.

I can see the results of his trade war every day in our local prices. Basically, a regressive tax. Thank you Donnie.

I, for one, am completely alright with paying a premium for product the profit from which entirely supports US manufacturing over paying somewhat less for a product most of the revenue from which goes to support our next war opponent

I don't recall Apple charging much less for an iPhone when they were being made by suicidal indentured labor, they just pocketed higher profits

Top Bottom