• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    A bit late but I was in Peoria today and Bass Pro was STOCKED. if you are heading west, stop in. The limit is 1 bulk pack (100+) and up to 9 other boxes to make a total of 10 boxes. I was able to pick up a 250 pack of 9mm and made the rest of my limit up with .45 and 22lr. Must of had at least 200 Rem green box bulk 22. they will copy your Indiana DL. Also stop in the Blain Farm and Fleet in Illinois, picked up .223 and 22 to day too.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    A bit late but I was in Peoria today and Bass Pro was STOCKED. if you are heading west, stop in. The limit is 1 bulk pack (100+) and up to 9 other boxes to make a total of 10 boxes. I was able to pick up a 250 pack of 9mm and made the rest of my limit up with .45 and 22lr. Must of had at least 200 Rem green box bulk 22. they will copy your Indiana DL. Also stop in the Blain Farm and Fleet in Illinois, picked up .223 and 22 to day too.
    Don't you need a Stallinois FOID card to buy ammo there?

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think you only need a FOID card if you are a resident, but I am not sure. 2nd hand information.

Only if IL resident. I bought all day today in IL at Walmart, Farm and Fleet and Bass pro. All places looked at and checked my DL. Only Bass Pro made a copy and I had to sign a one line statement that said I was who I said I was and lived where I said I lived. Walmart even had a cheat sheet for their employees that had a map of what states could and could not buy. It seemed that same as here in IN, the earlier you are there the better. Walmart in Bloomington/Normal had 223, Bass Pro in Peoria had EVERYTHING, Farm and Fleet in Morton and Bloomington had 22lr and 223. Everyone had limits.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Gander Mountain Castleton area Indpls. This was around 9am today. I just went to gawk.
    picture.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom