• ...and so much more!
  • Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Amazing find.!!

Cabelas in Noblesville sells Federal or Blazer Brass 9mm for right around $13-$15 per box of 50 with a 5 box limit. We also sell a 500 round bulk pack of Herter's 9mm for around $140 and 500 bulk pack of Winchester 9mm for around $150. Most of the time we are out of stock but since Election Day we have been getting in regular shipments of the 4 items I have mentioned so your odds of finding some in stock are getting better.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    A buddy just texted me and said his son got 50rd box of 9mm at RK in Martinsville this morning for $9.50

they had .22 as well

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Small Pistol Primers (if you're near Seymour). You'd have to call for pricing as they never post prices b/c of FB Nazis.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Rural king Greensburg has Tulammo 9mm and 7.62x39 in stock limit 4 boxes each caliber. $8.99 for the 9mm 50rd boxes and $9.99 for 7.62x39 40rd boxes. Had plenty when I grabbed my 4 each.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Says available but it won't allow me to add anything to cart. I've tried 1-10 boxes.
    I tried around 8AM this morning and it let me add 4 boxes to my cart. When I went to the cart it showed "47 available" so I kept trying to add more but it wouldn't let me. By the time I was done fiddling around trying to add more, it wouldn't let me check out with the 4 boxes I initially had.

I think whenever these sites update and drop new stock, they're flooded with so much traffic that the availability-checking thing is overloaded and doesn't accurately show what they have. Just gotta be ridiculously quick when something comes back in stock these days

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    I tried around 8AM this morning and it let me add 4 boxes to my cart. When I went to the cart it showed "47 available" so I kept trying to add more but it wouldn't let me. By the time I was done fiddling around trying to add more, it wouldn't let me check out with the 4 boxes I initially had.

I think whenever these sites update and drop new stock, they're flooded with so much traffic that the availability-checking thing is overloaded and doesn't accurately show what they have. Just gotta be ridiculously quick when something comes back in stock these days
    when you find stuff online, dont screw around. order their limit and get to checkout ASAP. Last night Powder valley actually shut down from the mob that was trying to ge ttheir latest powder drop. Their are notification bots setup all over the internet on reloading supplies. Once those notifications go out, it gets nuts.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Has anyone else seen this promotion floating around? Website throws me off a bit. No place to order, you have to contact them via email. I received a response in less than 5 minutes giving me payment options and requested shipping address. What say ye INGO crystal ball?

ammostore.simdif.com
    d61efd28fe642903d5485bf42078acaf.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Has anyone else seen this promotion floating around? Website throws me off a bit. No place to order, you have to contact them via email. I received a response in less than 5 minutes giving me payment options and requested shipping address. What say ye INGO crystal ball?

ammostore.simdif.com
    d61efd28fe642903d5485bf42078acaf.jpg
    Tell us how it goes.

Top Bottom