• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    My 75 year old Mother lives by herself and told me last week that she want to buy a gun. I was with her in her home in Alabama but didn't have time to gun shop with her. She is very small with not much grip strength so I am think about looking at a LCR 22 Mag. Does anybody have one that can give some info?

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I really like that lady. She is a prime example that we "older folks" are not your grandfather's grandfathers's. We can and we will fight back. Today's 70 is yesterdays 50.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    She is my new hero. Way to go Grandma. That's just friggen cool!

We had a lady up here a few years ago that held a guy at gun point till the cops arrived. I love stories with happy endings!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Liberals prefer that people don't have the means to defend themselves. They prefer victims over heroes.

What's funny is they will turn a thug into a victim in no time flat...

Look at Ernesto "Che" Guevera...Murderous thug by anyone's definition whose face now adorns T-Shirts around America as a "victim" of Capitalist pigs....

Ofcourse here he is lighting his big ol' ceegar with a Rolex on his arm...

Montre-Che-Guevara-Rolex-GMT-Master_1.jpg

Sorry I went on a rant against Che but that bastard murdered my wife's Godmother's family....

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Liberals prefer that people don't have the means to defend themselves. They prefer victims over heroes.

Yea, you are right. It gets even worse when anyone who is black is shot by a white person defending themselves against the black person.

To them there is no such thing as black on white violence and any white who shoots any black person does so out of pure racism and hate.

I don't even need to list the examples of this over the last few years do I?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Damn good for the old gal. Nailed the crook in the shoulder.
    My mom is in her 80s. She'd cut loose on anyone coming in her place without invite.
    My Grandmother kept a Hopkins&Allen 32 on the fridge. I've seen her grab it dozens of times when someone came up the drive she didn't know. We lived miles from pavement back then.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Of course they do. A victim has a problem for which he/she will support a liberal who brings a supposed 'solution' to the problem which--shock the daylights out of me--always involves yielding personal freedom to the leftist machine (fact notwithstanding that the supposed right has also latched onto this mode of operation). A self-sufficient citizen, by contrast, does not need some politician to supposedly help the downtrodden by helping himself while proclaiming himself to help others.

Top Bottom