• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Sounds more like "Georgia", the former Soviet republic, than "Georgia," USA.

They've got nothing better to do down there than harass someone for growing veges? Especially since the zoning has changed.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    But... but... if we didn't have the government, all would be chaos! People would be growing vegetables all over the place, willy-nilly!

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    He's driving down prices!!! How will any farmer ever make any money!!!??? Won't someone think of the children!!

Historical reference. FDR AAA Didn't work then either...

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Imagine if we didn't have government. Raiders and bandits would be stealing this guys crops and telling him not to grow them because he was stabilizing his region and undermining their power.

Oh, wait...

By the way, he should pay off his fines with a few tomatoes.

Rockhound

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Incredible, but that's what zoning nazi's do-across the country. Career bunglecrats at work. Blind to what they are doing relative to the Constitution and common sense.

It's all about CONTROL.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Lawyers gotta eat to. County lawyers have to stay busy prosecuting him and his will pocket some change defending him from them. Only losers will be the county's taxpayers.

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    How else are they going to collect 5 thousand dollars when it took 100 thousand to process his court case?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    INGO members feel the government has a right to control your grass height, why wouldn't they be able to control your garden?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    INGO members feel the government has a right to control your grass height, why wouldn't they be able to control your garden?

Seriously. This should be a much more egregious crime to those folks. This criminal scum actually went out of his way to get this stuff growing, it wasn't a natural occurrence.

Someone wants to cane people to death for long grass, maybe for contraband veggies, the proper fascist punishment should be to bury the farmer alive and **** on his grave. Seems reasonable right?

Last edited:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Seriously. This should be a much more egregious crime to those folks. This man actually went out of his way to get this stuff growing, it wasn't a natural occurrence.

3" high grass isn't a natural occurance either.

I have a particular hatred for grass nazis and neighborhood busybodies who run to code enforcement every chance they get.

That's why I now live as far away from them as I can get, and if there's ever a disaster that traps them in their precious well tended neighborhoods they aren't getting any help from me. Maybe the code enforcement people will help them.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I agree. Long grass is the natural state of the land.

Grass Nazis... careful with the name-calling of fellow INGOers, LOL.

I don't have an issue with someone who wants to spend the time and energy maintaining a putting green. I have a problem with it when they expect me to do it as well. If I'd had to stay in town I was going to put the entire lawn in pea gravel.

Down my neck of the woods forest is the natural state. Mowing isn't for aesthetics, it's self defense...

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    And back to our regularly scheduled programming....

This kind of thing is happening a lot more lately. Assaults on all kinds of self-sufficiency acts. I have a couple of FB feeds that relate to survivalism/gardening/etc and it's not uncommon for something of this nature to pop up about once a week.

Top Bottom