George W. Bush says the Republican Party has a shot at future elections if it curbs its 'white Anglo-Saxon Protestantism'

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    He's talking out his ass. The only difference between the Bush/Cheney ticket and the Biden/Harris ticket is that W didn't show overt signs of mental incapacitation.

Ummm, might have to agree to disagree on that one.

But I wouldn't completely discount the possibility that it was an act.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Coming from a man whose grandpa directly and indirectly aided and abetted corporations who supplied Adolf Hitler and used slave labor at Auschwitz and who's steel killed Allied soldiers. FH
    The Bushes are a tie with the Clinton's in my book.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Coming from a man whose grandpa directly and indirectly aided and abetted corporations who supplied Adolf Hitler and used slave labor at Auschwitz and who's steel killed Allied soldiers. FH
    The Bushes are a tie with the Clinton's in my book.
    What does Dubya’s grandfather have to do with this?

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Listen to the podcast. The podcasters were the ones who brought up anglo saxons. All he said was that if the republican party only represents them like they once did with the rich and famous it will be their demise.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Listen to the podcast. The podcasters were the ones who brought up anglo saxons. All he said was that if the republican party only represents them like they once did with the rich and famous it will be their demise.

That was what georgie boy tried the hardest to fraudulently appeal to.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Ummm, might have to agree to disagree on that one.

But I wouldn't completely discount the possibility that it was an act.
    I arrived there by a combination of seeing policy set primarily to help friends of Cheney rather than Bush, a pattern of seeing what Cheney said happen, not what Bush said unless it eas something lightweight, and last but not least Barbara Bush (Mrs. 41, not W's daughter) saying the wrong son was in the White House, I have felt secure in the conclusion that Cheney was making the important decisions.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I concur with 1DOWN4UP that it is significant that the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree, especially with people named Bush.
    Not much of fan of Dubya, but I was a big fan of HW. His lifetime body of accomplishments did was overall good for the nation.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I arrived there by a combination of seeing policy set primarily to help friends of Cheney rather than Bush, a pattern of seeing what Cheney said happen, not what Bush said unless it eas something lightweight, and last but not least Barbara Bush (Mrs. 41, not W's daughter) saying the wrong son was in the White House, I have felt secure in the conclusion that Cheney was making the important decisions.

Oh no, I agree that Cheney ran the show.

Also one of the biggest spooks to ever sit in the white house. Rivaled only by GHWB, because some idiots thought that the head of the CIA was a good choice for president.

Top Bottom