Genuine Aimpoint CompM2 Auction! 100% GOES TO BALDGUY637'S FAMILY!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Did anyone inform bradmedic04 that all bids, in meme form or otherwise, are binding and enforceable in a court of law?

I've retained Kirk Freeman. It is my sincere hope that he uses the word "feckless" frequently in my defense.

I will now exercise my right to remain pantsless.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Did jagee also just bid in the form of a quoted meme? This is getting interesting.

My trusted attorney assures me that the quote does indeed represent a binding contract, and that the most recent offer prevails due to the recent overturning of the case of Finders v. Keepers.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I've retained Kirk Freeman. It is my sincere hope that he uses the word "feckless" frequently in my defense.

I will now exercise my right to remain pantsless.

Pantlessness noted. No objections.

No.

...but even if I did, it was was the same amount as a previous bid, therefore the first bid of that amount wins.

My trusted attorney assures me that the quote does indeed represent a binding contract, and that the most recent offer prevails due to the recent overturning of the case of Finders v. Keepers.

bradmedic cited case law jagee...your offer of $1,000,000 is the current high bid.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    5f91584182fd7272b1f6b8647b40932691eb50fce4be09d0f5d9b3ad6f07a88f.jpg

While doing discovery work for my case, I discovered the above post. I am again assured by my counsel that this is binding, and that my quoting of it is irrelevant since the case has now moved into the discovery phase.

Jagee, you're one helluva guy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

For those who are not involved in the legal battle between my son Jagee and Bradmedic, I believe this was the previous bid.

I'm not convinced my son can afford to spend the amount I am seeing since he keeps hitting me up for gas money. :D

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Can we please keep the chatter out of this thread? It makes it very hard to see what the current bid is because it gets lost among all the useless posts. I will clean the thread up is a little while but please keep it down in this one. :ingo:

Top Bottom