• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I just wanted to let you guys know that I sent the barrel from my MK II Slab Side Stainless Ruger to Gemtech on Monday via UPS overnight service.

I sent the barrel to them to have the sight moved back, barrel threaded and a thread protector made so that I can use this pistol as a host for my Gemtech Outback II suppressor that I purchased from Beech Grove Firearms.

Gemtech called me today and said that the barrel is finished and they are ready to ship back to me. I think this is fantastic turn around time for this type of service.

I will post up what I think of the quality when the barrel comes home. I can not shoot with the Outback as Greg is still holding at Beech Grove pending my approval by the BATF. Sent paperwork in on 9/22/08.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    You will not be disappointed in the job GemTech did. Also just FYI, BATFE is turning around applications in about 12 weeks, so your Outback will be a good Christmas present...

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I was hoping to see it by Thanksgiving. I now have two pistols to use it with and am building a rifle. I hope the wait is not until Christmas.

Top Bottom