Not open for further replies.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I live in Kokomo proper so I must go downtown to the PD. I walk into the chief's office and he pens it.No free lunches from Ol' Dave!:nuts:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yeah,will I guess it was me bragging about my fast CLEO sign-off that started it.I just wanted people to realize that not all LEO's think silencers are bad! He also likes machineguns!!:twocents:

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Dave,
    It was not your fault at all. Look at some of his other posts. He's belligerent in about 90% of his posts. I really don't see how he's gone this long without being banned. Is he Fenway's younger brother or something? I jsut don't get it!

Doug K

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    I made my first comment about LEOs having to go through the same steps as anyone else. If that had to be turned into "easier" etc. so the person who first said it can still be right, that's fine. But I still stand by my first statement. It was made to clear things up because there are a lot of new guys who don't know any better and I hate misinformation.

If you think I am belligerent in 90% of my posts, look again. Did you see the 5.45 thread? I'm belligerent in 98% of those posts. I get very angry when idiots spread internet rumors here since there are a lot of guys that need REAL information.

I'm sorry I don't spend all of my time looking for and pointing out the bad seed and insinuating they take meds they don't need. Where's the meds you need? Isn't there a pill to make you "smarter" and mind your own business? Were you involved in this discussion or did you become involved only when you felt it was YOUR job to come in and point out that I'm not playing nice? I'm sorry I'm not here to hand out handjobs and blow smoke up people's butts...

Barber- yes, I take misinformation too personal.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Sorry about my math, I was trying to be polite. Should have known it would be foreign to you. I agree that there is a lot of stupid statements and questions that are posted here, but being an ass is not really going to help anyone here, other than stroking your ego. I think we would all be happier if you went back to the GD forum at ARFCOM, your type seems to flourish over there. I guess if you want to stick around here and pretend you are saving the idiots from themselves, well, so be it.

I know you don't spend all your time looking for bad seeds, you seem to spend all of it looking for discussions that allow you to flaunt a small bit of knowledge and then belittle others.

Sorry for butting into your post with nothing good to add, only to give you a hard time. I realize that is your domain! Oh, and about handjobs and blowing up peoples butts; that's your lifestyle choice, but I think you'd be better off not letting folks around here know about it.

Doug K

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    great, more stupid comments about being a homo and such...

Yes, I'm guilty of looking for threads where I can provide some info. Sorry, report me to the feds I guess...

I don't spend my hours here just adding to the fluff. I only respond where I can add something. If it turns into an argument I'm sorry.

Look at the 5.45 thread where it was an argument. I stated the facts I knew and now it's all been resolved.

Same thing with the chrome lining thread.

Please take your personal attacks about a "lifestyle" that I don't take part in elsewhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom