• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    Midway and Brownells are having a 4-day sale on Geissele triggers ( there may be more ). A new AR-10 in the house wanted a new trigger so what's not to like.
    Jump62
    aka Paul

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Primary arms has them all 25% off this weekend also it's probably the better deal at least in the past

Danmit man!! Just bought 9 glock mags and another case of 9mm cause I can't have too much...ever. I was hoping/expecting PA to have the G sale on BF again this year. That's what I was planning for. Now I'm not sure if I shouldn't just go ahead and grab a couple SSA-E's. Last BF they were 30% off with free shipping.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Even at their sale prices you can get the larue MBT cheaper they had them for 99 bucks with about a six week wait or for 160 immediate delivery. I have a ssa ssa-e g2s and the larue. The ssa-e and larue are equal. the ssa-e may break just a hair cleaner but I doubt you will ever notice it

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Brownells regular prices are lower than Midway's sale prices.
    In any case, I have all I need but thanks for the heads up Jump21 (21JUMP street?)

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    That trigger is not the answer for every purpose, Rookie, nor is it for everybody's budget...even on sale.

Therefore, Bill makes several models.

-Nate

Agreed, that's why I have the SSA-E in my Ar15. For my Ar10, I have the high speed national match. He is looking for a trigger for his Ar10, that's why I suggested it.

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    Agreed, that's why I have the SSA-E in my Ar15. For my Ar10, I have the high speed national match. He is looking for a trigger for his Ar10, that's why I suggested it.

I have a Windham AR15a2 style rifle ( the 20" barrel ) and put a SSA-E on it last year and really like it so when this sale rolled around I ordered another for the AR-10 that I got two weeks ago. Thanks though for the info I'll keep it in mind for the next one.
    Jump62
    aka Paul

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I have a Windham AR15a2 style rifle ( the 20" barrel ) and put a SSA-E on it last year and really like it so when this sale rolled around I ordered another for the AR-10 that I got two weeks ago. Thanks though for the info I'll keep it in mind for the next one.
    Jump62
    aka Paul

Thanks for your service, Jump62. Jumping out of a perfectly good plane was one of the things the army was not gonna let me do as a Russian linguist. Still want to some day.

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Even at their sale prices you can get the larue MBT cheaper they had them for 99 bucks with about a six week wait or for 160 immediate delivery. I have a ssa ssa-e g2s and the larue. The ssa-e and larue are equal. the ssa-e may break just a hair cleaner but I doubt you will ever notice it

ill notice it. (I just got the SD-E)

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    ill notice it. (I just got the SD-E)

You might but between the SSA-E and the Larue MBT you can by 2 of the larue's or just one and have enough money left over for a couple hundred rounds to get some actual shooting in. You know better than most you can't buy skill at the local walmart. Doesn't matter how good your trigger is if you don't actually get out and shoot it.

Top Bottom