Gay Organizations Pushing Kindergarten Sex Education Agenda?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Are gay organizations involved in public schools teaching sex education to kindergarten children?

If so, why would they do this?

Are our children being sexually desensitized? If so, why?

I originally saw this article several days ago on the Drudge Report.

School district plans to start sex ed at age 5 - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

I guess when the kids are in first grade, they'll be taught the proper use of lubricants......

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I gotta ask man, whats the deal with you and the gays?

I just enjoy political discussions/dialogue. I'm interested in the language that is used to promote their lifestyle and agenda. Then debate folks using their language.

It is interesting.

There is a level of hypocrisy in some responses that is breathtaking.

.......and you have to admit that it isn't the VFW, FOP, bricklayers union, religious institutions, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts or the Association of Automobile Dealerships that wants to mentally and physically abuse our kids.

So questions remain; who is orchestrating this and why are they doing it?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    .......and you have to admit that it isn't the VFW, FOP, bricklayers union, religious institutions, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts or the Association of Automobile Dealerships that wants to mentally and physically abuse our kids.

This is debatable... There are plenty of instances where these organizations have abused children. Not sure its fair to generalize everyone for the actions or intentions of a few tho.

Lets not get into the pedophile Priest fiasco we had a decade or so ago

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If someone wants to "educate" my 7yo daughter about sex I should be allowed to "educate" their children about the importance of self defense as I beat that person's ass.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Just remember... hate is a learned trait... you're not born with it. Stop it while their young if you can..

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I'm fed up with the whole "hate" thing. I'll like and associate with whoever I want. This does not constitute my "hating" anyone else.

Free speech is supposed to be just that. It was anticipated that free speech would sometimes be disturbing and it is. Because someone criticizes a group of individuals or their collective actions does not constitute "hate" in my book. The "hate" label comes out now any time that someone doesn't like what someone else says and wants to suppress free speech. That's BS.

SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Just remember... hate is a learned trait... you're not born with it. Stop it while their young if you can..

Just remember... homosexuality is a learned trait... you're not born with it. Stop it while they're young if you can...

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I could care less if people are gay or not... but I don't see the importance of highlighting relationship dynamics to 5 year olds of any kind... and definitely not in school. That is a discussion better left for home.

There are better ways to teach kids about hate... Dr. Seuss makes some great books on the subject

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    read the title of the thread... that should explain it for you...

I don't care what the title of the thread is. My comment was in response to the article and the thought of someone deciding to educate my daughter about sex at a inappropriate age. Hate has nothing to do with it.

The only hate I hold toward homosexuals or any other group in this country is their refusal to shut the **** up about their lifestyle and live their lives.

grahamsy2k

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Terre Haute
    The UN wants people to be gay, so the wont have babys so the population will stop growing and then start to go down. After all thats what the UN wants. Is less population.

Purple? Maybe? Maybe not?

:popcorn:

SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    I don't care what the title of the thread is. My comment was in response to the article and the thought of someone deciding to educate my daughter about sex at a inappropriate age. Hate has nothing to do with it.

The only hate I hold toward homosexuals or any other group in this country is their refusal to shut the **** up about their lifestyle and live their lives.

Dude, you just hit the biggest nail in the world on its head. :yesway:

+1

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Good grief, man.

I think we can all get behind you in calling out this 'sex education'. I hope it at least requires parental consent, like it did when I was a kid.

That said, what on earth does this have to do with 'the gays'?

Top Bottom