• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Say what you will about Newsome, but this is the only correct way to get the kind of gun control the left wants. Of course they won't get 38 states to sign on in our lifetimes. So we got that going for us.

His acknowledgement that we need such an amendment to ban 'assault weapons' is an admission that mere laws banning them, such as the one in place in his own state, are unconstitutional.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Say what you will about Newsome, but this is the only correct way to get the kind of gun control the left wants. Of course they won't get 38 states to sign on in our lifetimes. So we got that going for us.

His acknowledgement that we need such an amendment to ban 'assault weapons' is an admission that mere laws banning them, such as the one in place in his own state, are unconstitutional.
    This.

Much as he should get ducked sideways with a cactus, THIS is the proper way to try to change things, not like the thousand sneaky and unconstitutional ways the politicians of both odors have been doing for decades.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass

I am not at all sure that more major false flag mass shootings won't be tried to tip the scales. Lukewarm sheeple are easily manipulated, and getting a big emotional reaction, along with "we must do something," could be enough to push this over the line.

Read "Enemies Foreign and Domestic."

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He is getting very little attention from this. He put that out in early June.

Of course, it isn't like he is the first one to float that idea.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Not likely, but I would bet he would not have any trouble staffing a "police" group that would.
    We will always be able to find people who, given the authority of the State, are willing to commit atrocities if the State tells them it’s right. That is a history that has repeated so often that it should be expected, not a surprise.

Those who have not learned from history, think that it will all happen in one big event that they can resist. It rarely happens like that, it’s a death by 1000 cuts. By the time the Stasi are kicking in the door, there are not enough people who are willing to resist, because they think better them than me.

Equally, there will always be people who, given the absence of the rule of law will also be willing to commit atrocity. Mob rule will happen when the mob feels insulated from being held accountable.

I fear the ideologues on both right and left equally as much.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I am not at all sure that more major false flag mass shootings won't be tried to tip the scales. Lukewarm sheeple are easily manipulated, and getting a big emotional reaction, along with "we must do something," could be enough to push this over the line.

Read "Enemies Foreign and Domestic."
    I hope for the sake of this Republic Bracken is no prophet. But a lot of what he wrote in those novels seems to be coming true.

Top Bottom