• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Was just listening to another gun segment. He generally is supportive of defensive use it sounds like (don't listen often). Problem was a guy called in about an 11 year-old girl clay pigeon champion who shot two illegals in her home. Snopes says no dice. Anyone have information on the story the caller referenced?

Garrison said he'd read that and loved the story. I called WIbC newsroom to inform them their station is airing false stories but he just told me to call the show. Oh well. Garrison isn't the perfect spokesman for the cause but I'd rather have him on than some others.

snopes.com: Home Invasion Thwarted by 11-Year-Old Girl

Glock Fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    the WIBC news room number is not disconnected....(317) 637-news (6397) You can call free if you have Verizon Wireless ...#9393. After connecting via Verizon pressing one will transfer you to the broadcast studio, pressing two will send your call to the newsroom. If you called the studio line after 12 Noon (when Rush Limbaugh's program is broadcast) the automation system takes over and there is no one in the broadcast studio to answer the studio line.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I've spoken with Garrison on several occasions on the air (usually to clarify something he said that wasnt quite right or wrong altogether) He is 'generally supportive' but I get the feeling he isn't all that knowledgable nor concerned with state and federal gun laws. I think he will end up in the 'resonable restricton' crowd, so long as his wheel and Fudd guns are still ok. :(

Top Bottom