• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here is where the corruption starts, the treasury secretary picks up a cool $7 million and the fix begins...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Which means everyone who bought it to drive it from $200 to $483 loses money if they sell today...and if they don't, they will lose even more. This artificial bubble, like every bubble will burst and there will be a lot of losers. It is a legal pyramid scheme. Some from the beginning will make money. Most will lose. The redditers (and everyone else) that got in on this late will be handing their money over to those that started this, only in a roundabout manner.
    Sounds like BTC, just with a compressed timetable

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    It's not a bubble or like BTC. It's fundamental meta analysis of the underlying market conditions (as opposed to theoretical book value of GME etc.) The hedgefunds have to cover, legally. Citadel & co are screwing the retail, cash traders out.

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    As near as I can tell this post is misinformation. WSB still seems in the clear.

Support for what you said

saw two news article today saying it was banned. And others saying it. I can’t pull it up. I don’t think it went private. Can you access?

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    saw two news article today saying it was banned. And others saying it. I can’t pull it up. I don’t think it went private. Can you access?
    Now I can. Hmm. Maybe they are messing with private settings. Anyways. When they do ban it, and they will, that link is where most will go

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Here’s what I saw. And then couldn’t access it. It did go private yesterday for a few hours.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Now I can. Hmm. Maybe they are messing with private settings. Anyways. When they do ban it, and they will, that link is where most will go
    Yeah they're likely messing with shadow bans, down ranking, etc etc and that is messing with views.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Here’s what I saw. And then couldn’t access it. It did go private yesterday for a few hours.

The strategy is going to be to try and paint this as alt right etc etc etc though. Financial Times tried a signal balloon on that last night and got corrected, but just wait for it....

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    The strategy is going to be to try and paint this as alt right etc etc etc though. Financial Times tried a signal balloon on that last night and got corrected, bit just wait for it....
    You are spot on with that.

They did get their discord banned. For hate speech. Lmao. What a joke.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    You are spot on with that.

They did get their discord banned. For hate speech. Lmao. What a joke.
    Yeah, that happened. I'd imagine there's stealth deranking happening on Twitter etc as well. This is Global Capital here, and they protect their own.

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Americans are having issues buying gme. So now Canadians and Europeans are jumping on and buying gme and bb. Like huge amounts. This is gonna be one for the history books.

Top Bottom