• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I would like know if anyone here has a line on a good price for a bundle package of Cuddleback cameras.
    I know in the past I've seen bundles with 4 or 5 cameras sold as a package and at a discount over individual sales.

I've been searching but my fu is weak.
    Where are the package deals?

Thanks in advance.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I've got some good deals on reveals, but quit messing cuddyback a few years ago.
    Mind my asking why?
    I have heard of reveal but not used themi recognize the Cuddle back name so I asked about those.
    What I'm really looking for is a set of decent quality trail cameras that will send pics to my phone real time.
    Do the reveals do this?
    If so, I'm interested in any deals you might have a line on.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Mind my asking why?
    I have heard of reveal but not used themi recognize the Cuddle back name so I asked about those.
    What I'm really looking for is a set of decent quality trail cameras that will send pics to my phone real time.
    Do the reveals do this?
    If so, I'm interested in any deals you might have a line on.

They absolutely do what your asking, at a lower price.

The main reason I switched from cuddyback to stealthcam is i didn't want to pay what cuddyback was wanting when I switched from cuddylink to cameras that sent to my cell.

The only reason I switched from stealth cam (1 season) is of my 20 cams, 13 didn't work out of the box, and after 6 hours on hold, stealth cam CS told me to kick rocks. I bought 20 reveals, had issues with 1, CS got me up and running in about 20 minutes, and they have been GTG ever since.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    They absolutely do what your asking, at a lower price.

The main reason I switched from cuddyback to stealthcam is i didn't want to pay what cuddyback was wanting when I switched from cuddylink to cameras that sent to my cell.

The only reason I switched from stealth cam (1 season) is of my 20 cams, 13 didn't work out of the box, and after 6 hours on hold, stealth cam CS told me to kick rocks. I bought 20 reveals, had issues with 1, CS got me up and running in about 20 minutes, and they have been GTG ever since.
    Don't suppose you know of any current package deals do you?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Don't suppose you know of any current package deals do you?

There are plenty of package deals around. People do 3 for 500 deals pretty regular.

Of course, I sell them for 125-149 each so before you get wrapped up in it has to be a package deal you might do the math.

Shoot me an email and I'll make it a package deal for you.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I would like know if anyone here has a line on a good price for a bundle package of Cuddleback cameras.
    I know in the past I've seen bundles with 4 or 5 cameras sold as a package and at a discount over individual sales.

I've been searching but my fu is weak.
    Where are the package deals?

Thanks in advance.
    I'm assuming you don't already own a Cuddeback camera?

If you did, you can trade an older model in for new ones at a significant discount, around $130 apiece for the current models. I'm not sure if there is a cap on the number you can buy with the discount but I know its over 10 if there is.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm assuming you don't already own a Cuddeback camera?

If you did, you can trade an older model in for new ones at a significant discount, around $130 apiece for the current models. I'm not sure if there is a cap on the number you can buy with the discount but I know its over 10 if there is.
    No I don't own one.
    What I have are the cheap, Menards style Game view or something similar.
    They're alright but don't send pics to my phone.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Sportsman's Guide has some bundles, one of which is a pretty good deal if you're a Buyer's Club member and might be worth joining for, especially if you're planning on buying more than one bundle. I'd stay away from the bundle with the cell cam included as it is the older model cell cam and more expensive than the new version.

tjh88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Vallonia
    Might think about Wise Eye also. I, along with a few others have been with Tacticam. They switched over a couple of years ago and I'm switching now. Wise Eye seems to have more bang for the buck. If you have problems, they have good FB support, youtube videos and if you call in you will talk to the owner or one of his family. No idea on any bundles but thought I'd give you something else to look into.
    Tim

Top Bottom