• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Really suprised I've never had them. I've know people who have and don't envy them at all. Sending prayers for a quick passing

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Neither was Diverticulitis for me but,I wouldn't wish it on another.

Was a joke, looked like you hoped he died quickly with little suffering. Actually both conditions can be fatal, just like most things. I ultrasound myself every few years looking for gallstones. Been OK so far.

It's a quick procedure but give it a good two weeks before you get back to lifting things.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    I've had gallstones for the last 5 years. For awhile I was getting major attacks and was ready to schedule the surgery but then the attacks stopped. I still might get a couple a year but that's it so I've decided to postpone surgery. The bad attacks were crazy painful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    A large Gaul Stone

The-Gallic-Wars-To-Northern-Gaul6.jpg

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Stones were removed this morning. Getting the gall bladder out in next couple of months. Feel better now except weak feeling, more than likely from going 41 hours without eating.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Stones were removed this morning. Getting the gall bladder out in next couple of months. Feel better now except weak feeling, more than likely from going 41 hours without eating.

Good news, although I thought you were getting the whole gall bladder out, not just the stones. I had mine taken out, was not a big deal and I even got to "participate" in a little research for battlefield medicine while I was at it. Hope you don't have any more stones before you jettison the whole thing.

Best wishes.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

I'm curious, why didn't they remove the gallbladder this time? Seems like it would have been easier to do it all at once, but I'm not at all familiar with the procedure(s)

Top Bottom