• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • backtrail540

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Angola, IN
    Glock 45 9mm - This is the non-mos variant, has a trijicon hd front and warren tactical rear with a straight 8 sight picgture. There is some residue where grip tape was used and a few scratches where an slr magwell was attached for a few months. Has factory case, backstraps, etc...

Looking to trade for a gen 5 glock 34 (you keep your mags and i'll keep mine) or 5" walther pdp fullsize (trade equal number of mags).

Wilson Combat Brigadier Tactical w/ LTT RDO slide - Bought when the Brig Tac first came out and ran it with irons for a while. The rear sight has been replaced with a novak but the wilson rear is included. Front painted orange on that slide. Wilson guide rod and spring. In addition to the brig slide there is a Langdon Tactical RDO slide which has an rmr plate currently installed. I believe there is a 509t plate floating around somewhere but I will have to confirm that. Some scratches on the rail from wearing a tlr1, a few wear spots(trigger guard, magwell, rail) as it had ran in a holster and at the range for a while. Will come with 3 mags (18 round mec gar) with other accessories (grips,wilson springs,holsters,pouches etc...) being available to purchase along with pistol or worked into trade. Holosun not included.

$1200 or trade for LTT HK p30 with rdo slide and Gray guns trigger.

Located in Angola, Must have ltch and indiana dl. Pm with offers.

Top Bottom