• ...and so much more!
  • rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Just an FYI. My application for an SBR (e-filed in early January) was approved in mid May. I received an email with a PDF attachment of the approved form with the tax stamp image on it. I had thought that a hardcopy would be mailed to me. After six weeks, and no hardcopy, I called the ATF and was told that if you e-file, they do NOT send you a hardcopy. The PDF is the final form.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I have a question for you guys... I have two form 1 SBR's and one of mine says draft at a horizontal angle across it and the other does not.. Both have the stamps though. What gives? Is it worth contacting the ATF about? From what I understand it shouldn't say "draft"

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Just got a few Form 1s back and they all say "DRAFT" across them also. :dunno:

-Are they supposed to say draft?

-What, we just copy these and keep them with our guns like "Real" Stamps? Even though they aren't a stamp at all?

My dad was a huge stamp collector and if he were alive, he would have a fit being as we paid $200 for a "copy" of a stamp. :(

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Just got a few Form 1s back and they all say "DRAFT" across them also. :dunno:

-Are they supposed to say draft?

-What, we just copy these and keep them with our guns like "Real" Stamps? Even though they aren't a stamp at all?

My dad was a huge stamp collector and if he were alive, he would have a fit being as we paid $200 for a "copy" of a stamp. :(

I have one that says draft on it, this is also the one that doesnt show up under my forms under my account (figured it might have been related to that). I just printed it out and added it to my records. If some one throws a stink about it ever ill just email them up and ask to have a physical copy snail mailed to my house.

No stamp was a small price to pay back in the day of 30day eform form 1s

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I have one that says draft on it, this is also the one that doesnt show up under my forms under my account (figured it might have been related to that). I just printed it out and added it to my records. If some one throws a stink about it ever ill just email them up and ask to have a physical copy snail mailed to my house.

No stamp was a small price to pay back in the day of 30day eform form 1s

Oh wait a minute...

Mine were just sent as a pdf in an email with the draft across them.

Are you saying that the copy in "My Account" on the eForms site might not have this "Draft" thing? (Wednesday no access) but I will check tomorrow.
    See, I just got them and didn't check the site.

Yeah - I Hope.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Ted Clutter is the best person to email. Send him the control number and he will get the correct PDF emailed to you and put into your account.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So-
    I emailed Ted Clutter about the eform 1s and he sent me back an email with new pdfs all updated without the "DRAFT" printed across them.
    While awaiting his initial response, more "DRAFT" pdfs came in like the other bad ones. I contacted him on these also and he took care of it ASAP.

Thanks Guys! :yesway:
    Now I'm in business.

Top Bottom