• ...and so much more!
  • AEAMMO.COM

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2022
    Greenwood, IN
    Mods delete if not allowed but I just wanted to get the word out.

Hello Everyone,

We have been selling exclusively online for a few years now. We finally got enough time and found a small space to open a local walk-in shop. Our signage still has not been approved by the city of Greenwood, IN but we are open with an open sign and "AMMO" on the window in red and white letters.

Details

545 Christy Drive STE 2400
    Greenwood, IN 46143
    (This is where Atkinson Firearms used to be)

Hours:
    11am - 7pm 7 days a week.

Products we carry:
    We carry all common calibers of ammo. We strive to have the best prices around. If you are not local we can ship to you and we ship free if your order is over $250.

Calibers we have in stock include but are not limited to:

9mm, .380, 30 Super Carry, 40 S&W, 45 ACP, 10mm, 25 ACP, 32 ACP, 50 AE, 429 DE, 357 Mag, 38 spl, 44 spl, 44 mag, 45 Colt/Long Colt, 5.56 Nato, 223 Rem, 7.62x39, 300 Blackout, 224 Valkyrie, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel (out of stock), 300 Win mag, 7mm Rem mag, 300 PRC, 6.5 PRC, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6mm Creedmoor, 308 Win, 30-06, 30-30 Win, 270 Win, 243 Win, 22-250, 6mm Rem, 7mm-08, 45-70, 35 Rem (out of stock), 30 Carbine (out of stock), 22LR, 22 WMR, 17 HMR, 410 Bore, 20ga, 12ga & more to come.

We do not currently carry primers / components. We do not carry firearms. We do not currently carry other accessories but will once our new fixtures arrive in a couple months.

Feel free to swing by or message us if you have any specific questions or if there is anything you are looking for. We've been on the forum for a while but I don't think many know we have a store open now. I believe we have some of the best prices locally. We will continue to lower our prices as we continue to get better deals from the manufacturers.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Mods delete if not allowed but I just wanted to get the word out.

Hello Everyone,

We have been selling exclusively online for a few years now. We finally got enough time and found a small space to open a local walk-in shop. Our signage still has not been approved by the city of Greenwood, IN but we are open with an open sign and "AMMO" on the window in red and white letters.

Details

545 Christy Drive STE 2400
    Greenwood, IN 46143
    (This is where Atkinson Firearms used to be)

Hours:
    11am - 7pm 7 days a week.

Products we carry:
    We carry all common calibers of ammo. We strive to have the best prices around. If you are not local we can ship to you and we ship free if your order is over $250.

Calibers we have in stock include but are not limited to:

9mm, .380, 30 Super Carry, 40 S&W, 45 ACP, 10mm, 25 ACP, 32 ACP, 50 AE, 429 DE, 357 Mag, 38 spl, 44 spl, 44 mag, 45 Colt/Long Colt, 5.56 Nato, 223 Rem, 7.62x39, 300 Blackout, 224 Valkyrie, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Grendel (out of stock), 300 Win mag, 7mm Rem mag, 300 PRC, 6.5 PRC, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6mm Creedmoor, 308 Win, 30-06, 30-30 Win, 270 Win, 243 Win, 22-250, 6mm Rem, 7mm-08, 45-70, 35 Rem (out of stock), 30 Carbine (out of stock), 22LR, 22 WMR, 17 HMR, 410 Bore, 20ga, 12ga & more to come.

We do not currently carry primers / components. We do not carry firearms. We do not currently carry other accessories but will once our new fixtures arrive in a couple months.

Feel free to swing by or message us if you have any specific questions or if there is anything you are looking for. We've been on the forum for a while but I don't think many know we have a store open now. I believe we have some of the best prices locally. We will continue to lower our prices as we continue to get better deals from the manufacturers.
    Bought 1000rds of 9mm from you a month or so ago. Free shipping in the Indy area +++++++1

AEAMMO.COM

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2022
    Greenwood, IN
    Free shipping for INGO Site Supporters on all orders over $50 all the time would increase your sales dramatically!! :shoot:
    Touche, but on most orders around $50 we're maybe making $1 - $8 and if we shipped for free we'd be losing around $8-$15 per order. Even with our discounted Fedex rates our average shipping cost is anywhere from $12-$20 a package depending on location and weight.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Touche, but on most orders around $50 we're maybe making $1 - $8 and if we shipped for free we'd be losing around $8-$15 per order. Even with our discounted Fedex rates our average shipping cost is anywhere from $12-$20 a package depending on location and weight.
    Yeah you lose $ each order but you can make it up in volume.

Seriously though, is the store inventory tied into the website? Meaning, can I basically see what is available in the store from the site or is there an advantage to going in person for stuff possibly not online yet?

AEAMMO.COM

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2022
    Greenwood, IN
    Yeah you lose $ each order but you can make it up in volume.

Seriously though, is the store inventory tied into the website? Meaning, can I basically see what is available in the store from the site or is there an advantage to going in person for stuff possibly not online yet?
    Not if we are losing money on every sale. We determined that $250 was the threshold where we could still make money (most of the time) with free shipping. If you are buying 2 boxes of ammo and it's shipping for free we're losing money.

You can purchase online and choose store pickup. We have most of what is on the website in store. If you are close you can do a local pickup. If you are not we can ship for free on all orders over $250. Use the navigation as the search bar doesn't always show you all the items in stock.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    What’s your point?!? I still want free shipping! :lmfao:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Not if we are losing money on every sale. We determined that $250 was the threshold where we could still make money (most of the time) with free shipping. If you are buying 2 boxes of ammo and it's shipping for free we're losing money.

You can purchase online and choose store pickup. We have most of what is on the website in store. If you are close you can do a local pickup. If you are not we can ship for free on all orders over $250. Use the navigation as the search bar doesn't always show you all the items in stock.
    Doogh, sorry, I meant for the "make it up in volume" to be a joke. The lol and laughing smiley didn't get posted for some reason.

Top Bottom