Future School Shooters, Gang Bangers, and Other Statistics Here.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Much has been discussed, hands wrung, etc. trying to figure out the cause of mass shootings. How about we start a thread predicting who potential future shooters, gang bangers, etc. will be.

I'll start; carload of thug girl roll up on a rivals house and commence to goading their victim out the door. Victims mom ends up being attacked by a group of remorseless (Yeah I know, right?) teens.

I submit that the "young ladies" characterized in this story ARE indicative of the reason we're seeing so much violence nowadays.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Much has been discussed, hands wrung, etc. trying to figure out the cause of mass shootings. How about we start a thread predicting who potential future shooters, gang bangers, etc. will be.

I'll start; carload of thug girl roll up on a rivals house and commence to goading their victim out the door. Victims mom ends up being attacked by a group of remorseless (Yeah I know, right?) teens.

I submit that the "young ladies" characterized in this story ARE indicative of the reason we're seeing so much violence nowadays.

Where are the fathers?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

From the article:

“You guys just need to go,” Audo said she told them as she got closer to the car. “I go, ‘You know, she’s not coming out.’ And they’re like, ‘Well, either she’s coming out or we’re coming in.’ And I’m like ‘No, you’re not.’

“… And then two of them jumped out of the car.”

One of the girls, who Audo and the family described as having blond hair, hit her in the face, Audo told police.

“Ms. Audo stated the blonde female ended up on top of her and was continuing to strike her in the face with a closed fist,” the police report said. The other girl, described by the family as having black hair, ended up “on top of Ms. Audo trying to help the blonde female,” the older daughter told police."

At that point, if the mother would have been armed, she could have ended the confrontation and permanently removed a future societal problem.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

This kind of **** is common around here.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    From the article:

“You guys just need to go,” Audo said she told them as she got closer to the car. “I go, ‘You know, she’s not coming out.’ And they’re like, ‘Well, either she’s coming out or we’re coming in.’ And I’m like ‘No, you’re not.’

“… And then two of them jumped out of the car.”

One of the girls, who Audo and the family described as having blond hair, hit her in the face, Audo told police.

“Ms. Audo stated the blonde female ended up on top of her and was continuing to strike her in the face with a closed fist,” the police report said. The other girl, described by the family as having black hair, ended up “on top of Ms. Audo trying to help the blonde female,” the older daughter told police."

At that point, if the mother would have been armed, she could have ended the confrontation and permanently removed a future societal problem.

I don't believe a firearm in mom's hands in the front yard would have helped anything here.

Girls pull up in car saying they are going to beat your child? Immediate command to get off my property WHILE the youngest daughter is actively calling 911, oldest daughter taking video, and dad on porch w/ shotgun would have been preferred. No firearm pointed at anyone. Get the video evidence that they are clearly threatening your child and therefore your family. Take the video to the police AND take the video to the school. File the restraining order, get the aggressor kicked out of school, make a stink on social media, make it embarrassing for the families of these little sh*ts. There is no real help from the legal system, there is only trial by the court of popular opinion. Seek immediate medical attention and ask for the full medical record and all available notes and then get yourself the best ambulance chasing lawyer and go after the parents of the girls - both biological parent of each girl present. Sue them for your pain and suffering, sue them for your lost wages, sue them for your loss of security and sue them for the private school you now have to send your daughter to so that she can feel safe. Litigate the dam* spite right out of them and then litigate them a little more for good measure. This type of nastiness just infuriates me. Had my kid get sucked into something stupid in high school and you bet I was on the phone with the mom and the school and resolved it with a clear understanding that YOU DO NOT mess with my kid with this silliness. [rant over]

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Bear spray would've been appropriate to quell that disobedient set of yoots. Obviously this isn't the fault of their guardians...it's Joe Biden's. He is POTUS and he has failed us (The left would claim Trump was at fault when he was in office so the stinky shoe is on the other foot meow)!

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Bear spray would've been appropriate to quell that disobedient set of yoots. Obviously this isn't the fault of their guardians...it's Joe Biden's. He is POTUS and he has failed us (The left would claim Trump was at fault when he was in office so the stinky shoe is on the other foot meow)!
    You would probably be surprised by how many times I've been to calls like the one in the original article except the mother of one of the youths drove the kids over to the other house to fight.

Top Bottom