Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Another Lib Above the Law?
    WH Press Secretary Jean-Pierre has Accident while Driving Drunk.

This is a funny pic thread yet this is a link to a "news" article that has absolutely zero sourcing or evidence to any of the claims made.

Before anyone jumps on me claiming I am dismissing it because it does not come from a mainstream news source, I want to make it clear that's not what I'm suggesting. What I am suggesting is that there's absolutely zero evidence in this story that any of this actually happened. It references a viral tiktok video yet they don't even bother linking to the video. If reporting like this is passed around as news then we're all in trouble.

Maybe KJP is a complete lush who was involved in a drunk driving accident. Maybe she isn't. But this contains zero evidence either way, just references to eyewitnesses who are never identified.

Obligatory pic:

images

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    This is a funny pic thread yet this is a link to a "news" article that has absolutely zero sourcing or evidence to any of the claims made.

Before anyone jumps on me claiming I am dismissing it because it does not come from a mainstream news source, I want to make it clear that's not what I'm suggesting. What I am suggesting is that there's absolutely zero evidence in this story that any of this actually happened. It references a viral tiktok video yet they don't even bother linking to the video. If reporting like this is passed around as news then we're all in trouble.

Maybe KJP is a complete lush who was involved in a drunk driving accident. Maybe she isn't. But this contains zero evidence either way, just references to eyewitnesses who are never identified.

Obligatory pic:

images
    Your Point is certainly Valid & thanks for your input.
    It's a Total Shame our "News" has Digressed to be wrought with Lack of Validation or Trust.
    "Facts" from Both sides of the Aisle are Twisted to feed the audience.
    Oh for the days of Walter Cronkite. lol
    The Unfortuante condition of the World in which we live!

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom