Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I keep hope alive for New Mexico and the Carolinas, but you know, hope/wish in one hand and 541T in the other ...
    South Carolina already passed Constitutional Carry. North Carolina could but probably won't. Maybe Pennsylvania, but probably not. The rest (including very liberal New Mexico with an extremely gun-hating governor) have no chance whatsoever.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh

1) I am the lord thy JoeBama. You shall have no other gods but me and those designated by my puppeteers.

2) Thou shall make unto thee lots of graven images, beginning with George Floyd.

3) Thou shall not take the name of my puppeteer Barack Hussein Obama (mmm, mmm, mmm) in vain.

4) Remember to keep holy Pride Month.

5) Honor thy father and mother—assuming that you have any idea who the former was.

6) Thou shalt not murder—except in the name of “women’s health care”.

7) Thou shalt commit adultery whenever thou can get away with it—especially with babysitters.

8) Thou shalt steal at every opportunity, and call it “ensuring the ‘rich’ pay their ‘fair share’”.

9) Thou shalt bear false witness against everybody who opposes you doing (8), preceding.

10) Thou shalt covet everything belonging to anyone who has a dollar more than you, for that makes them "rich".

Last edited:

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    1) I am the lord thy JoeBama. You shall have no other gods but me and those designated by my puppeteers.

2) Thou shall make unto thee lots of graven images, beginning with George Floyd.

3) Thou shall not take the name of my puppeteer Barack Hussein Obama (mmm, mmm, mmm) in vain.

4) Remember to keep holy Pride Month.

5) Honor thy father and mother—assuming that you have any idea who the former was.

6) Thou shalt not murder—except in the name of “women’s health care”.

7) Thou shalt commit adultery whenever thou can get away with it—especially with babysitters.

8) Thou shall steal at every opportunity, and call it “ensuring the ‘rich’ pay their ‘fair share’”.

9) Thou shalt bear false witness against everybody who opposes you doing (8), preceding.

10) Thou shall covet everything belonging to anyone who has a dollar more than you.
    Remember that this is what proggies (including "devout Catholics" like Bidumb and Peeslousy), believe--it's not what I believe.

Top Bottom