Jul 29, 2010
    sk102821dAPR20211027084505.jpg

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010

CMEKmnJ.png

I think we've just seen the beginning of the lefts solution to the soaring homicide rates. "Researchers have proven it! If everyone just got the vaccine, we wouldn't have a problem." I can easily imagine this pretzel logic from them.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    I'm very happy to hear about the skydiving protection. One never knows when one of those pesky parachutists attempt to land on your roof.....

...wait. What about Santa Claus? If you get the vaccine, can Santa make it down your chimney?
    No.

Even if he could, he can't. His mask won't fit properly due to his beard.
    Even if it did, he has to quarantine between countries, and wouldn't finish his 2021 rounds until April 2025.
    ...Supply chain issues...lawsuits from the Tall Toyworkers Union...gender appropriate toys...can't locate the immigrant children....... Santa's having a John Galt moment and won't be around anymore.

Thanks Lefties, now you've destroyed Santa and ruined Christmas.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    It’s always good to encourage others to talk about themselves.
    Try asking them - What the **** is wrong with you?
    Seriously - Tell them you're coming around to their point of view, but need some help. (They want to push, you open the door). Tell them you're a victim of being born in the "wrong" time, and it will take some hard work to help you heal. (victim card: check). Then ask them to explain it all to you from there advantaged perspective, while you take notes and ask questions.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Seriously - Tell them you're coming around to their point of view, but need some help. (They want to push, you open the door). Tell them you're a victim of being born in the "wrong" time, and it will take some hard work to help you heal. (victim card: check). Then ask them to explain it all to you from there advantaged perspective, while you take notes and ask questions.

Don't forget to request your $450k for psychological trauma! Born in the wrong time with the wrong name.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This may belong in the sad but true thread...

Both my children will be home. I am trying to figure out how I am going to keep my mouth shut and play nice. I think I'll work, and I'll try to make range time, or yard work a priority.

If either of them start with their communist / SJW s***, I'm just going to lose it, and then SWMBO will be mad...
    My kids rode that train for the early years in their advancing to adulthood and clearer thinking. Thank God.
    SWMBO did have to keep me in check at times so they could complete that journey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom