Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI***Yeah it got worse.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    "You could fall down those stairs. I could make sure you fall down those stairs."

quoted from some movie in my youth. First time ever that it fit the situation.
    Sounds rather like “What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?” (Bette Davis, Joan Crawford).

Wonder whether Kamala has been watching it lately?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I used to carry one of these. Now that I am working again I need to get a new one. # gallon bags work great.
    iu
    Seems like the plastic grocery bags could work in a pinch. Not the Walmart bags. Those are too flimsy. Kroger bags seem like they're usually tougher.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We need someone to make a video like this one..
    (from Biden)

Maybe, just maybe, African-Americans have a long cultural memory of forced medical experimentations on their people and don't trust the government regardless of R or D after their names?

Maybe we could stop screwing people over and apologize and ensure that it never happen again?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe, just maybe, African-Americans have a long cultural memory of forced medical experimentations on their people and don't trust the government regardless of R or D after their names?

Maybe we could stop screwing people over and apologize and ensure that it never happen again?
    Oh no. No. It has to be white nationalism. Because "anti-vax" is white nationalist. And Black people are listening to these anti-vax white nationalists. Because it's systemic racism. Just ask woke people. They know.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Seems like the plastic grocery bags could work in a pinch. Not the Walmart bags. Those are too flimsy. Kroger bags seem like they're usually tougher.
    You could try it, but I would not recommend it. Those seams are nowhere near good enough. Once you have a leaker, you will be looking for better bags.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Hey Kamala

I know how to run a copy machine and am even capable of finding one. Enclosed please find a photocopy of my proof of ID that I made just for you.

Rural Deplorable

Interesting that the cover of this 1993 issue notes coverage of Police Brutality (during the term of yet another Democrat - Slick Willy).

Copy_Mad.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That is insane. Doesn't anyone on the Left, or Right, read a history book?
    History books written by white people are a tool to protect their power structure. What is more relevant is the lived experience of minorities.

Well. Something like that. I probably forgot something important. Oh yeah. I didn’t say “systemic racism”.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Stocks, public flogging or perhaps simply having the offense replicated as punishment for the guilty. Oh, but wait, that's pro'bly the idea behind reparations for the descendants of slaves. Let's stick with public floggings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom