Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI*** It can't get any worse...can it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    They may find it unnerving, but I find it some of the worst SA I've ever heard of. I guess if you are in condition white around someone you totally trust, but then, why would you do that to them.

Okay...

You're right. From now on, I will only look at people's hands. When I'm having a conversation with someone, I will stare intently at their hands, as SA is way more important than appearing to be a normal human being who looks at someone's face when they're talking.

Do you ever just chill out and appreciate a joke? It's a subtle psychological trick you can do to mess with someone. There is no need to pick it apart for its situational awareness qualities.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    0WbwXs0.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I may be mistaken, but I don’t think there is a means in law to strip citizenship, and while it seems expedient and proper as you describe it, I don’t think I want to give the dems a hammer that big to wield against us when next they have the full Congress and White House. What’s that? You own guns? That’s unAmerican by the new standards. You are no longer a citizen.

or more likely:

What? You were speeding and putting lives at risk (with a GOP bumper sticker)? That is unacceptable and we will remove your citizenship.... oh, and since you must be a citizen to own guns, you will have to turn yours in. We’ll come search your house for them, since the 4th Amendment is also for citizens only, thanks to the SCOTUS case blahblah V United States.

Too big a risk in my book with the present day insanity.

Blessings,
    Bill

... and this ^^^^ ladies and gentlemen is the difference between the United States and the rest of the world which to many of our citizens simply do NOT understand. Your anti-American speech and protest (not riot) are protected by a Bill of Rights! I may abhor what you speak of, but I will defend your right to speak to my death. In Hong Kong, the Communists simply direct their puppet government in the "semi-autonomous" province to pass a law stripping you of any vestiges of any pretense of governmental protection of your natural rights.

We REALLY need to call the riots what they are, insurrection and sedition. If a law is not already on the books I support a mechanism to strip someone of the Citizenship after due process. They can then be sent to the communist haven they choose; China, Cuba, North Korea, Valenzuela, or Vietnam. Take your pick and enjoy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I may be mistaken, but I don’t think there is a means in law to strip citizenship, and while it seems expedient and proper as you describe it, I don’t think I want to give the dems a hammer that big to wield against us when next they have the full Congress and White House. What’s that? You own guns? That’s unAmerican by the new standards. You are no longer a citizen.

or more likely:

What? You were speeding and putting lives at risk (with a GOP bumper sticker)? That is unacceptable and we will remove your citizenship.... oh, and since you must be a citizen to own guns, you will have to turn yours in. We’ll come search your house for them, since the 4th Amendment is also for citizens only, thanks to the SCOTUS case blahblah V United States.

Too big a risk in my book with the present day insanity.

Blessings,
    Bill

No, you don't get how this works. You're supposed to abuse power against the other side when your side is in office, and then complain about it when the other side tries to use it against your side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom