• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrockStrader22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 21, 2021
    Covington, IN
    I'm fairly new to the area and still pretty far from Indy, my buddy is having a Bday party for his 1 and 3 year old. I have 2 small kids and know that eventually toys just start piling up and taking up space so I'm wanting to get them a gift card to an experience or something. Still too young to shoot although I wouldn't put it past him to have the 3 year old shooting a .22 by now, any ideas of something I can get them?

Thanks

Last edited:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    We take the kids to the zoo for my boys birthday every year, it’s a good time and they’re almost guaranteed to be worn out when you get done, and if they aren’t there’s always Bigred’s offer :rockwoot:

Edit, forgot to mention, check out some of the splash parks in the doughnut counties, my wife has taken our kids to the plainfield one and they say it’s great. I haven’t personally been because, well, to many kids that aren’t mine!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm fairly new to the area and still pretty far from Indy, my buddy is having a Bday party for his 1 and 3 year old. I have 2 small kids and know that eventually toys just start piling up and taking up space so I'm wanting to get them a gift card to an experience or something. Still to young to shoot although I wouldn't put it past him to have the 3 year old shooting a .22 by now, any ideas of something I can get them?

Thanks
    What part of town/what area near Indy does your friend live in? Then we can give some rather specific ideas that will be easy on travel with a 1 & 3 year old, especially given current gas prices. Some great suggestions above as well (including zoo and the various water parks).

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Ah, in that case, there is the Plainfield Aquatic park: https://www.splashislandplainfield.com/

The new Murphy Aquatic Park in Avon which just opened in May: https://www.washingtontwpparks.org/murphy-park.html

Let me see what else I can come up with (been a couple of decades since my kids were that age)

Never been there but this showed up in the Visit Hendricks County guide and has a toddler area, and is in Brownsburg: https://kidsplanetfun.com/
    We took our kids to the kids planet, they had a good time, lots of things to climb. Bring ear plugs :n00b:

Top Bottom