• ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    It ain't just them either..............

I would not be a bit surprised Mitch got some of that money, probably a lot for his role in destroying this country. I truly believe Mitch sabotaged the election for the republicans.
    I think most everyone knew that abortion was going to be a big factor in this election especially with the liberals. Disclaimer: Please do not turn this into an abortion discussion, Mitch was saying in public how the republicans would pass a federal ban on abortion if they took the house and senate. I know of nothing that would bring more liberals to the voting booths than that subject. And they would be focusing on Trump backed candidates which Mitch has no great love for either. Besides that a federal ban on abortions would never happen with Obiden in office because there would not be a veto proof majority so even if passed it would never become law. Add in the way he allocated campaign money mostly to people that would support him. Maybe this where the money came from to give to Alaska's Murkousky and nothing to the Trump backed Republican running in that race. Jim.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Get ready for a rash of post birth abortions aka Arkancides!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think it more likely this guy has lost control of his own personal Hunter style laptop and is frantically seeking an alibi than that the Mossad has a pedo elite

The guy from FTX, though - who knows real names and details of fraud and money laundering - probably didn't hang himself

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I would not be a bit surprised Mitch got some of that money, probably a lot for his role in destroying this country. I truly believe Mitch sabotaged the election for the republicans.
    I think most everyone knew that abortion was going to be a big factor in this election especially with the liberals. Disclaimer: Please do not turn this into an abortion discussion, Mitch was saying in public how the republicans would pass a federal ban on abortion if they took the house and senate. I know of nothing that would bring more liberals to the voting booths than that subject. And they would be focusing on Trump backed candidates which Mitch has no great love for either. Besides that a federal ban on abortions would never happen with Obiden in office because there would not be a veto proof majority so even if passed it would never become law. Add in the way he allocated campaign money mostly to people that would support him. Maybe this where the money came from to give to Alaska's Murkousky and nothing to the Trump backed Republican running in that race. Jim.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The connections are unreal. So incestuous.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Did I get confused, which is entirely possible, or is this thread saying that the democrats were laundering money through Ukraine and FTX back to the Democratic party and then decided to take down FTX so they could regulate crypto?

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Did I get confused, which is entirely possible, or is this thread saying that the democrats were laundering money through Ukraine and FTX back to the Democratic party and then decided to take down FTX so they could regulate crypto?
    There's enough evidence that uniparty (heavily favoring Dem) politicrooks laundered billions through ftx that I am not sure an intellectually honest person could deny it. I'm not sold that they had the intention of crashing it or regulating it. It was the goose laying the golden eggs.

There's no way this story will get the scrutiny or investigative journalism it deserves.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “As new revelations come out about disgraced FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried and how he defrauded investors of millions of dollars only to spend their money on lascivious living and personal pet projects, one glaring fact remains: Bankman-Fried was the second-largest individual donor — with only George Soros topping him — to the Democrat Party during the 2022 midterm election cycle.”

“Bankman-Fried is following in the footsteps of his mother, Stanford professor and Democratic activist Barbara Fried, who is the founder and president of the Silicon Valley-based leftist super PAC Mind the Gap. Mind the Gap was founded in 2018 to help progressive candidates win elections and funnel private donations to the Democratic Party. The group advises its ultra-left-wing (and ultra-rich) donors to fund 501(c)(3) voter registration nonprofits because “they are 2 to 5 times more cost-effective at netting additional Democratic votes” than advertising.”

“Best of all, because these donations are tax-deductible, funding such nonprofits is “4 to 10 times more cost-effective than the next best alternative,” the memo reads. Mind the Gap donors can simply write off these donations as “philanthropy” on their taxes, even though they’re funding explicitly partisan get-out-the-vote efforts.”

Top Bottom