• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Look, I've stated this numerous times...I'm not here to play the games some of you are. I will not argue about it. I stated my thoughts, which is what we are here to do. I shouldn't have even brought up the fact so it's my fault. Next time you want to know if *Rachel knows something*...go ahead and ask...Rachel.

I'm sure you are perfect and right about everything.....so lets just drop it at calling people *stupid*. I would hate to have to join you in Second Grade!

I am starting my collection jar for the NRA for my stupid posts.

Rachel I apologize for calling you out. I know you are entitled to voice your oppinion and love you for the mixed up sister you are.

Had I adressed you as stupid I could understand the second grade comment.

Now I did voice it as being ironic that you believed the solution to my post was to tax and impose other groups. Namely alcohol drinkers as being who really are the root of the problem because of all those issues.

Rachel you let you tragedies sway you into wanting to "get" someone.
    I say that is BS and very liberal minded.

I appreciate and sympathize with you for your tragedies. I merely wanted to adress the issue that "tax-banning" anything over an issue will not worrk. It doesn't make sense nor will it help anyone but a very random unquantifiable few. It will however give the "moral majority midget minded obamatards" another avenue into controlling our everyday lives.

So Rachel, I ask you now if you want big brother controlling everything you ingest, use or own by taxation, subterfuge or physical force?

Because how long will it be before arbitrary "great" ideas bring about laws or taxes which will affect everything we do?

As for taxing liquor or beer why exactly is a case of beer over $10 dollars. It is taxed at the front, middle and end that's why. Why aren't they cracking down on home brewers the way they would if we were to make corn squeezins? Because it would cause an uprising? Or are they just biding their...

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Concessions? I offered an avenue of political resistence or pressure not concessions.

During the ammo drought should we start making our own gun powder? How long before it will be illegal to roll your own with the FDA and obamatards running the show.
    And why not do both? Roll your own and still petition away.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Rachel I apologize for calling you out. I know you are entitled to voice your oppinion and love you for the mixed up sister you are.

This alone is reason for not answering anymore of your questions. Seriously.....I have better things to do with my day.:rolleyes: Continue to be cool man! You're doing a great job at it!

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    This alone is reason for not answering anymore of your questions. Seriously.....I have better things to do with my day.:rolleyes: Continue to be cool man! You're doing a great job at it!

Seriously I forgot to mention I was your mixed up brother.

By far I am one of the most mixed up people here. I already have three donations for my NRA tax.

You need to figure out who your real enemies are dear. Cuz I am not one of them.
    Perhaps I project an aura of cool or superiority which is not my intention.

I want all of us to wake up and stop letting or even helping the inmates run the asylum.

If I nudged you too hard I am sorry.

Maybe I should just lite some herb with u and JennyB instead of worrying about how our freedoms are being eroded. But I would just bogey your doob and screw up the rotation.

Relax and be well.

Buckhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Shelby Co
    Back on the subject.......The papers **** me off too. Thanks for the petition link and hopefully it might be worth the signing. I sure wish I could keep my Camels lit.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well, I've quit smoking, and diabetes means I can't drink even a beer anymore, and the fact that others can have joy I can't is making me pissy. So, I think they ought to raise taxes on both to conduct research on diabetes friendly beer.

In fact, I think they ought to outlaw beer I can't drink. This would spur research on beer I can drink.

arigold.gif

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Back on the subject.......The papers **** me off too. Thanks for the petition link and hopefully it might be worth the signing. I sure wish I could keep my Camels lit.

Yep I usually don't smoke the whole cigarette so maybe I will save money if I take less drags and just let it go out then relight later. Maybe I should just quit again jump on the ban everything bad for us bus and be blissfully happy. Of course where is the gov't going to get their next big infusion of tax money when we all stop smoking, drinking and gambling?
    How far away are forced head to toe garments to prevent skin cancer or the inciting of rape because of provocative attire?
    I am just sayin...

We are a society of convictions and confictions. If we ever stop arguing over who to stick it to next, we could save ourselves from the biggest problems.

I understand we need consumer protections and watchdogs. I just don't believe a gov't that takes billions in contributions from special interest groups are the ones to trust with that task. If you have a problem with falling asleep while smoking by all means make the FSC available. But to jam it up our butt is where I say they stepped to far.

The average automobile is so expensive because of all of the gov't mandated "safety" features that offer us the consumer marginal added protection. If cars were rated and tested independently then we could choose which car to buy based on our budget, choice and rating. The whole if you have it and don't need it line is mute if you can't afford it at all. How many people die because their car is so old it is unsafe because they can't afford a new "gov't safe" vehicle. Why is it ok to buy and drive an 87 mustang with no airbags? But I can't buy a 2009 mustang unless I can afford it after all of the Gov't forced options. So, how much safer am I because of that "rule"? Big gov't screws it up and now runs it. Where does it end?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im tired of it as well. seems like I light a smoke 4-5 times before its finished. the quality of the cigarettes seems to have been cut in half as well. I usually smoke camel lights but I bought 2 cartons in a row that the cigarettes filters where loosely papered causing the filters to fall off. I started smoking an off brand {Kentucky's best} and they taste just as good as my old brand but half the price and twice the quality.

Top Bottom