• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    The annual Friends of the NRA auction, dinner and just plain old good time is coming up on the 5th of Aug. in Vanderburgh County.:rockwoot:

The main raffle consists of a M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, M1917 Enfield

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    Is Ellsworth going to be there? I know when I was sitting in his office in DC not longer after he was elected he had his friends of nra stuff sitting out. I was just wondering if this was an event he frequented. I know he has voted someways I wish he would not have but He seems to do what he says and that is commendable in a person but I will probably not be voting for him but I will research all my canidates I am going to vote on and choose who I think is best.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Do they ever have Friend of the NRA in southern Indiana, closer to Jeffersonville, within maybe an Hours drive?, its seems we get lost in the shuffle , you know too close to Louisville, too far from Indy!

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Well, Ellsworth wasn't there. He did pay for a sponsorship though. A lot of politicians were there meetin' and greetin'. Mostly local.

It was a great time. Good food and a lot of STUFF raffled and auctioned off. It was my first banquet that I've been to and it was well attended.

Top Bottom