• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Curious if any of you guys remember purchasing a Benelli Nova 12ga from me about 10 years ago at an INGO gathering at a cigar lounge in NW Indiana.

That gun originally belonged to a friend of mine. Got word this week that he passed away suddenly. Got me thinking about that Benelli and kind of wish I still had it. Diapers and formula were more important at the time and cracked gun safe open to liquidate. Hit the cigar lounge INGO fun night and a fellow INGO member bought it.

That gun still around maybe?

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Curious if any of you guys remember purchasing a Benelli Nova 12ga from me about 10 years ago at an INGO gathering at a cigar lounge in NW Indiana.

That gun originally belonged to a friend of mine. Got word this week that he passed away suddenly. Got me thinking about that Benelli and kind of wish I still had it. Diapers and formula were more important at the time and cracked gun safe open to liquidate. Hit the cigar lounge INGO fun night and a fellow INGO member bought it.

That gun still around maybe?
    Good luck and I hope you find that gun.

Reactions: Leo

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Important lesson here...don't sell your guns.
    I must disagree ... the OP stated the sale was to support his family. A person should be willing to sell whatever it takes to support their family ... it's only stuff and can be replaced.

Sometimes the original item makes its way back to you ... sometimes you must settle for a similar item.

But you must always be willing to do whatever it takes to support your family ... even if that means selling your guns.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    But you must always be willing to do whatever it takes to support your gun collection ... even if that means selling some of your family members.

Hear, hear!
    This modification made me chuckle. Problem is the one's I would want to sell, nobody would want to buy.

Top Bottom