• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    That's right, I heard you were the single stack champion the other week. I better leave mine at home because I already got one thunpin today. :cool:

You were tearing it up with that plastic gun. Go ahead and stay in Single Stack :D. I shot decent. Missed a lot on the first shot. Riverman67's gun ran flawless....Thank God :D. Its a long ride home when it doesnt. :LOL:

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    You were tearing it up with that plastic gun. Go ahead and stay in Single Stack :D. I shot decent. Missed a lot on the first shot. Riverman67's gun ran flawless....Thank God :D. Its a long ride home when it doesnt. :LOL:

if I would have looked at the new bright shiny red thing Gh2 put on the front it would have been an even better night:D

The steak was good at grindstone charlies

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Man, I hate I missed it. I even had a new gun to try out. I will be at the next one with several friends.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Had a good time tonight. Wished we would have had enough time to stop at Grindstone Charlies but with the 90 minute drive back home and me already in the doghouse for my full day of shooting sports Kenny was afraid he would end up there too and since he was driving we had to pass this time but maybe next time.

Riverman, it looks like that single stack was working good tonight but I think you were too amazed with that fancy new front sight to see past it. Glad George got that pistol running good for you. I guess there isn't much chance of buying that thing cheep now. :rolleyes:

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Great night - Had a blast ... this is my 3rd try at FNS and they've all been great times ... since I saw a few new folks ask ... gotta add: If any of you are of the 'friendly competetion' nature, and live near Indy - get to one soon ...

doubt that I can make to the next one ... BIG plans for the day after :) , so I'll be busy prepping for that, but I'll be back in August, I'm sure.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Great night - Had a blast ... this is my 3rd try at FNS and they've all been great times ... since I saw a few new folks ask ... gotta add: If any of you are of the 'friendly competetion' nature, and live near Indy - get to one soon ...

doubt that I can make to the next one ... BIG plans for the day after :) , so I'll be busy prepping for that, but I'll be back in August, I'm sure.

Thanks for the positive feedback! We've really tried to create a competitive environement where everybody is friendly, and tries to help others improve. I know when I started competitive pistol shooting, I was very intimidated by the "competitive" part. Once I figured out that it was about as "competitive" as bowling with your buddies, I got a lot less nervous and had a lot more fun. I never want the fact that we keep score to intimidate people from coming out and giving it a try.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Scores - They are Done! Sorry for the 24 hour delay, had a busy day yesterday. Check them out here: MCFG Indy Range - Friday Night Steel

Thanks to all that came out to shoot and that helped out!

It is a lot of work to input the scores; 24hrs is not a delay and no need for apologies. Thanks for the hard work in getting these scores posted.

Railroader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    SE Indy
    Hey guys (and girls), I was the new guy who came last Friday with Dom. I want to thank you all for being extremely patient with me as this was my first time at any kind of shooting event and for helping out when I had the jamming issue.

Hopefully I didn't come off too seriously, but I was focusing trying to understand all of the sooting/gun jargon and also especially making sure I didn't violate any of the safety protocols. If I didn't look like it, I was having a GREAT time. And Grindstone's afterwards was great to get to know some of you better.

My only shooting experience has been a couple rounds (literally) about a year ago with Dom at his house and shooting my dad's .22r when I was ten years old (we used to shoot my dad's 1/2 pint Black Velvet bottles when we lived out in the country in Michigan).

Unfortunately my job is pretty demanding of my Friday nights so I don't know when I will be able to make it out next, but I look forward to any opportunity to shoot with you guys in the future!

Again, thanks for the great time,
    Tom Johnson

PS: I talked with a few of you about photography, my photo website is Thomas Johnson Photography and the hummingbird shots I was talking about some of the guys with are at May 2011 - Thomas Johnson Photography

b j

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    south side of indy
    Thanks dom1104 I dont mind waiting at all, I though it was me not finding it.Shooting is easy for me but if my computer wont come up I call my wife.

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    According to the scores, the "B+" game was there, not the "A" game.

It will be back as the "P" word will get me to the top. My goal is to stay under 75 seconds for the entire match.

My eldest son (Shotgun Cory) and myself had a good time with all. Good to be with good people that share the same interest.

Top Bottom