• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Heh, Matt hasn't shot since May either... doesn't that just kill ya?

and Shooter... Josh is coming out for some USPSA action for the first time on Sunday at ACC.

You are MORE than welcome to join us ;)

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Brian's 1100 went TU. One of the shell-stops in his gun came un-staked and subsequently bent thus not allowing the shells from the magazine to travel back far enough to let the carrier raise it up to the chamber. Totally FUBAR.

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    Thanks for getting those scores out, Adam.

All it took was watching Matt run the plates to figure out I was going to get smoked in Production. :eek: Looks like I got my work cut out for me. Any tips on improving my performance without, like, y'know... actually practicing an' stuff? :):

Congrats to Josh Ward on taking Single Stack. He was in my squad and it's just a lot of fun to watch him shoot, especially when he has to reload; he's got his **** wired tight.

There's that "P" word again....:dunno::dunno:

Thanks, but reloading at FNS is BAD...it means I missed more than twice....:xmad::xmad:

Looking forward to the ACT training saturday, and USPSA on Sunday.....really enjoying getting back into competitave shooting. JWGlock and I got a bit of Multi-Gun "back in the day," thats been the extent of my competitave shooting.

Daturbokat

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Clayton IN
    Thanks for the kind words. I was very surprised that my time on the plate rack was the fastest of the night. As far as tips to get faster, I wish I was good enough to be able to know some secret to getting the lead downrange and on target faster. The truth is: Line the sights up and squeeze... Repeat.

I am planning on going to Atlanta on Saturday for a little SCSA. Gotta start getting tuned up for the State SCSA match. Hope to see some of you there.

Adam, I volunteer to help with scoring whenever you need a break.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Mark, Nick & Zoub,

After I got home I broke out the manual to find out what part went TU. My guess is that the Interceptor Latch Retainer let go. Still do not have any idea how it happened.:dunno:. If I can't get it fixed before the next FNS I might have to bring the 1187 next time....

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal-- it's an demanded expectation.

Top Bottom