• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I didn't see you last night. I was talked out of shooting the shotty and went with single-stack. I didn't do too well with my own 1911, but I shot another guy's and did pretty well. That sucked, but I did like his sights, trigger, grips, weight, finish, recoil, slide release, beaver tail length, and a few other things about his gun. :D

All I said was: "You going to shoot that thing?" Now you will be ready for Pins.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I didn't see you last night.

I tried to say hi to you but you looked like you were on a mission and walked right past me. I must not have cried loud enough to cause you to turn around when my feelings were hurt by you snubbing me. I was wearing the bright red New Mexico Tech shirt. We were on opposite ends of the range all night anyway.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I tried to say hi to you but you looked like you were on a mission and walked right past me. I must not have cried loud enough to cause you to turn around when my feelings were hurt by you snubbing me. I was wearing the bright red New Mexico Tech shirt. We were on opposite ends of the range all night anyway.

Oh, it must have been the salt in my eyes from my sweat, and the mist of humidity in the air that caused me to go temporarily blind.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Had a good time as usually, but this was by far the worst I have EVER shot at a FNS. Oh well, more room for practice and improvement.

My dad had a good time as well and will be back in the future.

Sorry we didn't make it to B-Dubs but we had to go work on a car.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I didn't see you last night. I was talked out of shooting the shotty and went with single-stack. I didn't do too well with my own 1911, but I shot another guy's and did pretty well. That sucked, but I did like his sights, trigger, grips, weight, finish, recoil, slide release, beaver tail length, and a few other things about his gun. :D
    If I knew Frank before the shoot, I am sure I would have noticed him. How do you NOT see him in a crowd? Your situational awareness-fu is weak.

Frank's kid deserves kudos for sticking it out all night as a spectator!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    If I knew Frank before the shoot, I am sure I would have noticed him. How do you NOT see him in a crowd? Your situational awareness-fu is weak.

Frank's kid deserves kudos for sticking it out all night as a spectator!

I do have a tendency to stand out in a crowd...

My kid was rewarded for sticking it out with a trip to White Castle. I guess that could be considered punishment too. :D I think she enjoyed picking up shotgun hulls and spent .22 brass more than she did watching the shooting. I appreciate my squad letting me cut out early before the brass and targets were cleaned up.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Sorry I missed the match, I had to go the the University of Iowa on an emergency run. Apparenty they needed a 80ton AC unit and a 225kw generator ASAP and were willing to pay well for the need of said equipment.

BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    Had a blast out there this time. Only thing was the heat lol. I felt like I preformed decently, I didnt have any outrageously good stages but more importantly I didnt have any horrid stages haha. Cant wait to see the scores :ingo:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Sorry I missed the match, I had to go the the University of Iowa on an emergency run. Apparenty they needed a 80ton AC unit and a 225kw generator ASAP and were willing to pay well for the need of said equipment.
    Well, come to the next one because it will likely be my last one, keg and bonfire at your place after the shoot :rockwoot: (and it is my bday weekend)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Since I was the RO (and the screw-up was mine) I'm pretty sure that I'd get the procedural :) Now if we could get some new RO's that could show me "how it's done" to volunteer....

you sure will, next spring.

Football season starts Friday, this was my last FNS for a while.

besides, I think I've contributed here and there ;)

Top Bottom