• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • destroyer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    I'm giving away 2 lion head rabbits and a Guinea pig. All are females. One rabbit is gray the other is white.wife is pregnant and cant be around animals. :drama:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Where are you located? I'm not super keen on the idea of getting a rabbit (because I know I'll end up having to take care of it by myself after the novelty wears off), but I'm outnumbered 2 to 1.

I'll take the white one (or maybe both) depending on how close you are. How old are they? How comfortable are they around people? Pictures would be nice.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Where are you located? I'm not super keen on the idea of getting a rabbit (because I know I'll end up having to take care of it by myself after the novelty wears off), but I'm outnumbered 2 to 1.

I'll take the white one (or maybe both) depending on how close you are. How old are they? How comfortable are they around people? Pictures would be nice.

Outvoted 2 to 1.... hmmm don't you have two really large dogs? That makes sense :D

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Who's going to be the first one to put up the "free cat" picture???:D

you read my mind
    free_cat_642.jpg

destroyer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011

the white one is a foot long the gray is abiut 7inch. they are all a avout 3_4 months old.. i live in oxford

Top Bottom