• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Its free and pretty fun to do for the kids or grandkids PNP.com is the portable north pole..which lets you customize a video for the little ones in the family and gets emailed into your box for the kids to see if they are naughty or nice. They open the sie early december every year and emailed me tonight saying its open.Your allowed unlimited videos So i just thought i would pass this on:rockwoot:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    But ...But......He just sent me a message just last week. He used my name.....and I saw my own picture and everything........he said I was nice.............:(
    It's real...................isn't it? Don't do this to me..........Really??
    And this is how I find out?

:crying: NOOOooooooo

I'm going upstairs to ask my Mom!

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I'm making a video for my kids telling them that they have been bad all year long and they get nothing but a lump of coal. Let's see how well that goes over. :D

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Awesome! Just made a video for my youngest little brother. Was a little disappointing that the "Naughty" option wasn't more damning that it is though.... :laugh:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Awesome! Just made a video for my youngest little brother. Was a little disappointing that the "Naughty" option wasn't more damning that it is though.... :laugh:

I know. I made a video for my 6 year old and I was hoping that Santa would have told him that it was too late and he was getting nothing for Christmas. Instead, he just said the he didn't make it on the nice list, but there is still time.

My kids are all too smart though, and they knew that I made the video. They were all asking me how I did it. They have never believed in Santa anyways. Still funny to watch as their dreams of new toys are completely crushed.

Top Bottom