• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I've been cleaning out the garage, and throwing away (recycling) a lot of boxes that I've kept. Many have packing materials in them, such as foam peanuts, the air bladders, and some crumpled paper. My local recycling center doesn't take styrofoam, and I don't want to throw it in the landfill.

I have 3 1/2 large garbage bags full of a variety of these items. 1 and 1/2 are only foam peanuts. The other 2 are a variety of the buble wrap, some packing peanuts, and the air bags.

These are FREE to anyone that wants them. Perfrect if you sell a lot of stuff on e-bay, here on INGO, or need to ship fragile stuff.

Free for pick-up in Seymour Area. If interested, we may even be able to meet within a reasonable area.

If not claimed within a week, I'll probably go ahead and throw them out with the trash.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Just an idea, but maybe contact a nearby company that you know does a lot of shipping. I'm sure they would appreciate some free packing materials, and it would save them from taking up space in a landfill.

I know that many small businesses have a packing peanut bin, where you dump them if you get a package, and somebody else can use them if you need to send a package.

Thats the only thing I can think of.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JJSHOOTS
    Top Bottom