• ...and so much more!
  • Latewatch

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Henryville, IN
    Free Handgun Training****Class Full****

Here's the deal, On Target Training had scheduled our Practical Concealed Carry 1 Course for September 14th but apparently our website was never updated so I have the range but no students.

I would like to extend an offer for this training to 8 INGO members. I will provide the range, the targets, and the training free of charge. The only thing that I want in return is a firm commitment to attend and a commitment to write an honest no BS AAR of the training and post it here on the INGO Training Forum. Please PM me here if interested or if you have questions, limited to the first 8 INGO members who will commit to the course and the AAR.

Date: September 14th 12:00pm to 4:00pm

PCC I (4 hours) Free (Normally $75)
    Course Objectives:
    This concealed handgun course will begin with a basic skills assessment and introduce practical skills and concepts including:
    Mindset
    Marksmanship Fundamentals
    Drawing from Concealment
    Close Range Engagement Techniques
    Single and Multiple Target Engagements
    Reloads
    Working Through Malfunctions

Students should bring a suitable self-defense handgun in a minimum caliber of 9mm./.38 special. There is no prerequisite for this course, however students should be able to demonstrate proficiency in the function and use of their firearm. A Strong-Side Only Belt holster, concealment garment such as a jacket or vest, two spare magazines and 200 rounds of practice ammunition will be needed.

A little about me:

Recently (last Friday) retired Police Officer with 20 years experience.
    11 years active duty U.S. Army to include 5 years with the 75th Ranger Regiment and 4 years with the Ranger Training Brigade.
    30 years experience as a competitive shooter in several areas to include USPSA, ICORE, 3 Gun. Last 2 years to include 3 Gun Nation Pro Tour.

On Target Firearms Training Professionals

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is an excellent opportunity, especially for the people who claim they don't train because they can't afford the tuition.

I know Latewatch and his partner and I would train with them. In fact, I will as soon as I am available for one of their classes.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This is an excellent opportunity, especially for the people who claim they don't train because they can't afford the tuition.

Yeah where are all the "I'd take training, but its too expensive" people at? This is tailor-made for them. I hope they take full advantage of it!

I know Latewatch and his partner and I would train with them.

A free class with a rhino endorsement? This class should be full by now!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I already have a small group coming down for an NRA course, otherwise I would be all over this. I would love to see what others are doing. Especially this particular training company.

Last edited:

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Awesome offer! I would jump on this, but I have annual training at work that I can't get out of. I hope INGOers take you up on this.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Seriously, for anyone in the southern half of the state, this would be a GREAT opportunity to get some good training for FREE. It would be great if the last 4 slots were taken by folks who have never had any formal training, or very little. Good on you, Latewatch!

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Seriously, for anyone in the southern half of the state, this would be a GREAT opportunity to get some good training for FREE. It would be great if the last 4 slots were taken by folks who have never had any formal training, or very little. Good on you, Latewatch!

I agree. I don't know if its great training. It is defnitely free training. As of now, I have a slot. However, I have taken several classes and don't have a problem paying for it. So, if there is someone with a legitimate financial need and no training background, I'll gladly give up my slot so they can attend.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I have one buddy signed up for the course. Two more that are trying to get child care before sending a message. Really wish I didn't have a need for the paycheck from working that day! Such is Life...

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    Thanks for making this available to INGO OP (Repped). I would definitely be in if I didn't already have commitments for the 14th.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    IF there is an open slot left and you need it filled for another AAR, I will come down from Bedford.

Like most others, I'd rather someone who hasn't had the opportunity to train to come take this.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    OK, I'm in for the class and the AAR. I usually OC, but training is training, and there are times when I need to CC.
    Also this will be my first formal training, so I hope you are gentle! :laugh:

I have sent a PM.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom