• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Was in the area and my wife and I decided to check ou the new fast food burger place. Burger was good, reminded me of Schoop's only a a bit thinner.

While there a saw a guy with a full size Glock in open carry. I don;t see that often and think it is great. I was a bit jealous though. He was a big guy and he wore it well. I told my wife I wish I could carry a full size but my problem is I have no hips or butt and my belly is a little bigger than I'd like. Y'all get my point! Any advice is welcomed.

While we were there a black gentleman came in a sat in the booth across from us. I thought he came in with a female but could not tell. He looked made eye contact with my wife and she smiled and said hello. I said nothing. He asked my wife if I was speaking Spanish....????? I looked at him and then the bad luck story started. He was from Kentucky and was returning from his mother's wake last evening and his car broke down and needed $17.00 for a hotel room. I looked at him and told him I did not have any money and then my wife offered him some french fries if he was hungry. He declined, sat there. He received a phone call while sitting there and while he was holding his phone, we saw s few 20's folded up in his hand. He hung up and said I don't know what I'll do. I just ignored him. Then a lady came by with a sack of food and said let's go; he got up and left. I told him good luck as he left.

I was going to ask the open carry guy if he was an INGO guy but this Kentucky guy distracted me.

I'd go back, burger was OK but I do not like thin fries.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

This is the second thing that helped me carry comfortably everyday. The first was losing as much of the gut as possible.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Was in the area and my wife and I decided to check ou the new fast food burger place. Burger was good, reminded me of Schoop's only a a bit thinner.

While there a saw a guy with a full size Glock in open carry. I don;t see that often and think it is great. I was a bit jealous though. He was a big guy and he wore it well. I told my wife I wish I could carry a full size but my problem is I have no hips or butt and my belly is a little bigger than I'd like. Y'all get my point! Any advice is welcomed.

While we were there a black gentleman came in a sat in the booth across from us. I thought he came in with a female but could not tell. He looked made eye contact with my wife and she smiled and said hello. I said nothing. He asked my wife if I was speaking Spanish....????? I looked at him and then the bad luck story started. He was from Kentucky and was returning from his mother's wake last evening and his car broke down and needed $17.00 for a hotel room. I looked at him and told him I did not have any money and then my wife offered him some french fries if he was hungry. He declined, sat there. He received a phone call while sitting there and while he was holding his phone, we saw s few 20's folded up in his hand. He hung up and said I don't know what I'll do. I just ignored him. Then a lady came by with a sack of food and said let's go; he got up and left. I told him good luck as he left.

I was going to ask the open carry guy if he was an INGO guy but this Kentucky guy distracted me.

He probably conned a few dupes into giving him a $20 bill That's why he said he needed $17 for a hotel room. The people he duped most likely wouldn't have exactly $17 in bills, so they just gave him a $20. $17 will get you $20.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Freddy's is just overcooked expensive Steak and Shake. I'll stick with the original.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    He probably conned a few dupes into giving him a $20 bill That's why he said he needed $17 for a hotel room. The people he duped most likely wouldn't have exactly $17 in bills, so they just gave him a $20. $17 will get you $20.

Never thought of that….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That’s the scam. And yes it was most likely a scam.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That’s the scam. And yes it was most likely a scam.
    Yep. That would possibly explain why Ziggidy observed him holding a couple of folded $20s in his hand. They were most likely gained from recent hustles.

Last edited:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Since I'm an ex-swabbie I tell them to Shove Off!

Oops! There may be some coarse chosen words in front of Shove Off and Samuel T. Jackson's famous expletives at the end. My recently acquired neck scar helps to reinforce my words for some reason cause I see people looking at it all the time.

Top Bottom