• ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution

tin.jpg

Now I don't know about you, but their former CEO resigns, this guys said he would love to have the job, then kills himself??? I think suicide is :bs: so I'm calling :bs: on this one.

FOXNews.com - Freddie Mac Acting CFO Found Dead in Apparent Suicide - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

WASHINGTON — DEVELOPING: David Kellermann, the acting chief financial officer of mortgage giant Freddie Mac, was found dead at his home Wednesday morning in what police said was an apparent suicide.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Being the CFO, he was in charge of the financial books. He had "recently" (October of last year?) moved into that position and maybe he found out how badly Fannie May had cooked the books.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    But then why not actively search for a new job? Why not come out and show the people what was going on and that you didn't want to have any part of it? hardly seems like a reason to kill yourself. There's got to be something deeper going on here. Everyone who's had the position in the last couple years is getting burned.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution Caution

tin.jpg

Now I don't know about you, but their former CEO resigns, this guys said he would love to have the job, then kills himself??? I think suicide is :bs: so I'm calling :bs: on this one.

FOXNews.com - Freddie Mac Acting CFO Found Dead in Apparent Suicide - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Truthfully that was the first thing that ran through my suspicious mind.
    I wonder if he knew barney frank?

Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are nothing more than welfare for upper level
    gov. people. After their .gov job they get a cushy lucrative job at one of these .gov institutions that you and I pay for. Your welcome. :welcome:

rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    From Yahoo News:
    "As the company's financial chief, Kellermann was working on the company's first quarter financial report, due at the end of May, with federal regulators closely overseeing the company's books and signing off on major decisions.
    That relationship has been tense at times. Freddie Mac executives recently battled with federal regulators over whether to disclose potential losses on mortgage securities tied to the Obama administration's housing plan, said a person familiar with the deliberations who was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly."
    Yeah...he saw the writing on the wall. Either that, or someone saw it for him. At least 85 people directly connected with the Clintons died in one car accidents or committed suicide. With all the Clinton mob members back in the saddle, I wonder if that epidemic is going around again. It's really hard to say what a mess we're going to be facing in the coming months. If Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae become unsustainable, that will be the beginning of the collapse.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    **Yep, he killed himself by suicide... he fell on a knife 37 times to get it done.

-or-

**He killed himself by suicide... he shot himself 4 times.

**Not actual facts, just trying to inject a bit of humor about all the "Clinton deaths" from the 1990's

Top Bottom