• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • planedriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    gone
    I’m not sure that I know what DHS disinformation is. It seems that DHS is nothing but disinformation. Check the article and know that the department of disinformation for DHS has now been closed from what I can tell.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I’m not sure that I know what DHS disinformation is. It seems that DHS is nothing but disinformation. Check the article and know that the department of disinformation for DHS has now been closed from what I can tell.

**** off, commie *****....and take your damned little "song along songs" with you.

planedriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    gone
    Government censorship thug sues journalists for reporting on her work as a government censorship thug.

1A. Screw off, lady.
    Couldn’t have said it better myself. But then there’s big red.. I think he has a more direct approach as usual. Lol

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Could this be a way to rid this country of biased “news” organizations? Use every word said about conservatives as a means to file suit and hang on until they write the big check? If it breaks the very fabric of free “speech” by any “journalist “, I really don’t care.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Law firms must see Fox news as an easy target right now. Was this the " Mary Poppins" song woman?

“Personally, I believe the bigger picture behind all this we will find the successful DEI approach by activists toward all advertisers. Fox News had the #1 viewer rating, but struggled with advertisers due to the boycotts, activists and controversies that enmesh the political battle space. Essentially, demonetization by activism.”

“What we are witnessing at Fox News is what we might call a self-fulfilling prophecy; when the people in charge of the institution do not align with the content or product the institution is creating. The result is a corporate flippant and cavalier approach toward the collapse of the enterprise. The Lawfare operatives are moving in to clean the bones of the carcass.”

Top Bottom