Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It looked to me like he was having an anxiety attack. The cops only made that worse. Murder? I don’t think so. But they did not handle that situation properly. There was no reason to kneel on his neck to control him. And the signs were there to have known what was going on.

It has come out that the neck kneeler had a bad history with this douche bag and knew him pretty well. I see this may have caused some of his responses to be pushed over responsible limits.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It adds some context in a way that it makes it much harder for an honest person to be very confident with a murder conviction. Yes, 8 -1/2 minutes is a long time to have your knee on a guy's neck who isn't a threat. He's cuffed and kinda mostly compliant. But also I think an honest jury seeing the whole thing could easily acquit all 4 if they can convince the jury the official autopsy was legit. If he's acquitted then hell will break loose.

When they are found not guilty and trump is still in office then YES MINNEAPOLIS will burn to the ground. If biden is in office this will be swept under the ground.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    It has come out that the neck kneeler had a bad history with this douche bag and knew him pretty well. I see this may have caused some of his responses to be pushed over responsible limits.

I heard that some time ago. My impression has been this isn't about race, it's about a long standing grudge between two guys. At the beginning of one bodycam video that was recently released Floyd's first comments when his car door was opened was "Don't shoot me." I found that odd, as if he recognized the Neck Kneeler and knew the potential for a revenge killing was there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    From Portland....

[video=youtube;dxuYXTJYf_0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxuYXTJYf_0[/video]

One of the comments...
    DO NOT stand in the way of a booty call.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    That video is missing *a lot* of context.

The fence was put up by Antifa. The driver somehow ended up in the middle of a bunch of black-clad people. A motorcycle driver cut him off and laid the bike down in front of the truck. A bunch of people surrounded the truck and started slashing the tires. You can see the left-rear tire is flat in the video. The driver decided to save his life, drove forward taking the bike with him.

Alternate video of the same event: https://twitter.com/TrumpRulzz/status/1290963022786236421

A better title for the first video would have been "Antifa attacks truck and driver. Is surprised he didn't consent."

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Putting this here, since we don't have a Portland thread.

LANGUAGE WARNING

[video=youtube;tjxJ7bSBPp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjxJ7bSBPp0[/video]

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Well, to be honest, the link really just restates what was seen in the video. If she's truly a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer, then maybe she and the Antifa thugs deserve each other. :dunno:

True.

The only problem is, today it's Nazi armbands...tomorrow they are at your doorstep trying to blind you with lasers because you have an NRA sticker on your car or a blue light bulb in your porch light.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    True.

The only problem is, today it's Nazi armbands...tomorrow they are at your doorstep trying to blind you with lasers because you have an NRA sticker on your car or a blue light bulb in your porch light.
    Yeah, I found the lasers to be pretty disturbing. Apparently they've latched onto that one pretty regularly now. Maybe some "other" lasers (little red dots) on their chests and foreheads might change their minds... ;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Putting this here, since we don't have a Portland thread.

LANGUAGE WARNING

[video=youtube;tjxJ7bSBPp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjxJ7bSBPp0[/video]
    I don’t appreciate the swastika. Not sure if she’s wearing it to troll or what. But she has as much right to it as they have to wear hammer and sickle imagery. Would be hand if there were a burly dude with a lack of patience to walk out and teach those people how to talk about their differences.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom