• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Folks this is the most action I've seen yet.

[video=youtube;NlutS5xbqdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlutS5xbqdw[/video]

Rioters are getting their **** handed to them at the white house.

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    [Video] 'Grief-Stricken' Seattle Rioters Loot an AR-15 From Cop Car. What Happened Next Will Make You Cheer

He moved on the antifa boy and his buddies so fast, grabbed the stolen AR-15 and ejected the magazine so quickly and efficiently, without looking, that it impressed this retired cop friend who told me he was duly impressed.

“Great work. He’s good. He’s very good with firearms. Handled his Glock nicely. Snatched Stupid’s rifle, handed him off and then cleared the recovered rifle like a boss. Didn’t even have to glance to get any of the work done.”

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    [Video] 'Grief-Stricken' Seattle Rioters Loot an AR-15 From Cop Car. What Happened Next Will Make You Cheer

He moved on the antifa boy and his buddies so fast, grabbed the stolen AR-15 and ejected the magazine so quickly and efficiently, without looking, that it impressed this retired cop friend who told me he was duly impressed.

“Great work. He’s good. He’s very good with firearms. Handled his Glock nicely. Snatched Stupid’s rifle, handed him off and then cleared the recovered rifle like a boss. Didn’t even have to glance to get any of the work done.”

OK that was impressive. That little douche nozzle baby got a serious lifes lesson right there as in he could have actually lost his life.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Fire dept needs to get to St Johns.
    Am cool with the big red trucks running over whoever is in the way.
    And anybody Fing with the firemen getting shot.

Agreed.

I was hoping to see someone grabbing extinguishers trying to do something.

I have walked by that church many times, such a shame.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What are we supposed to do? After all, countries don't stand up, citizens do.

If we are going to stop this agreed upon terrorist behavior, we have to do something. Been asking myself that all weekend, maybe you can help me. What can we do?

They tell everyone to stay at home, off the streets, and indoors. Most of us are doing what they tell us to do, but what can we do to stop it? I don't necessarily mean THIS time so much as what can we do to help make sure it doesn't happen again.
    Park one of these outside your business.

[video=youtube_share;vKwviYxWORg]http://youtu.be/vKwviYxWORg[/video]

Now. Of course it’s Venezuela. But it is effective.

Nathanaf8388

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2020
    Montezuma
    It’s not about the one guy being arrested all of them should for allowing him to do it why didn’t a single one of them step up and say hey roll him over hey get off his neck hey stop doing that it could kill him. Like they said on the Boondock Saints, “Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Love watching the riot police charge them back to their line, shoot some in the face with pepper. It's satisfying to watch these whiny little ****s screaming for milk

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "we live in a police state!!!!" these guys are just walking up and posing in front of the cops for selfies

they have no message, no purpose, just want likes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom