Joshua

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2020
    Central
    This.

It isn’t guns.

It is, but have you noticed that some really interesting current events have popped up recently? Maybe it's reasonable to discuss those too!

I agree whats the under/over on this new user making till the morning?

What rules have I broken?

Obviously just trying to get to 50.

Purple text me all you like, but that's honestly part of the motivation. Frankly, I don't care for the Republicans or the Democrats and I know myself well enough to know that I'll talk about that at some point. Might as well rip off the bandaid to see whether this is really a community for all IN gun owners, or just a club for Republican Party members (and maybe Libertarians) to do the culture war echo chamber thing like too many gun forums seem to be these days.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I thought CM issued a warning that tensions are already running high and trolling will not be tolerated in this thread?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Purple text me all you like, but that's honestly part of the motivation. Frankly, I don't care for the Republicans or the Democrats and I know myself well enough to know that I'll talk about that at some point. Might as well rip off the bandaid to see whether this is really a community for all IN gun owners, or just a club for Republican Party members (and maybe Libertarians) to do the culture war echo chamber thing like too many gun forums seem to be these days.

As long as you don't vote for candidates who seek to suppress my 2A rights, I don't really care.

Joshua

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2020
    Central
    I thought CM made a warning that tensions are already high and trolling will not be tolerated in this thread?

I am 100% in earnest and not trolling. I did the trolling thing when I was younger. It was kind of funny, but ultimately pointless. Politics is too serious to be a jerk about.

As long as you don't vote for candidates who seek to suppress my 2A rights, I don't really care.

We're good then.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I agree whats the under/over on this new user making till the morning?

Not helpful.

Quite the opposite.

This is what I mean when I say this place is not welcoming to new people. Hear one thing you don't like, and suddenly you're already talking bans.

It's like you actually understand what I'm saying about new users being shoved out by the established users.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I am 100% in earnest and not trolling. I did the trolling thing when I was younger. It was kind of funny, but ultimately pointless. Politics is too serious to be a jerk about.

We're good then.
    Call it what you will but you obviously have to know that your presentation here at this juncture would surely ruffle some feathers.

Just say’n.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Example. A question about a Remington 700 would be better received in the long guns thread than, say, the gardening thread.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It is, but have you noticed that some really interesting current events have popped up recently? Maybe it's reasonable to discuss those too!

When your first 4 posts are anti republican on a primarily republican site it throws up a few flags. Maybe I misjudged, just try to understand we have people that come just to cause trouble and not actually discuss anything. Sorry if I was wrong.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm here to talk about guns. Politics are also important to me, so that's definitely something I'll be posting about too. If "TRUMP GOOD" is a prerequisite to post on INGO I'd appreciate people letting me know, since that's definitely not my opinion. The rules claim that this is an inclusive community for gun owners, so I'm taking them at their word. In the meantime I've posted an intro thread in the proper forum.
    Well, when you talk about guns, as long as you’re not anti-gun, it’s non-partisan. In the political realm most people definitely lean right. So expect that viewpoint to dominate. And if you lean left, that’s fine. A few people here do. Just don’t be an ******* and you’ll be fine. That said, I’m not sure if this is the best way to demonstrate not being an *******. You know. Being new and all.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    When your first 4 posts are anti republican on a primarily republican site it throws up a few flags. Maybe I misjudged, just try to understand we have people that come just to cause trouble and not actually discuss anything. Sorry if I was wrong.

And you should know that, because you were treated as one of those people, as well. Now you fit in.

Give the guy a break.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He would delight in that. Let's not forget that he quoted Headley, saying "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." Of course Trumo pretended ignorance later, which makes me think Miller might have been involved in the tweet since he's so passionate about white supremacy and has Trump's ear. Even so, this is the man who took out a full page ad in the notoriously trashy NY Daily News calling on the state to execute the Central Park 5. That he would be happy to have any excuse to order minorities killed seems obvious.
    Bahahahahaha

Someone left the troll gate open

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Louisville: they pulled down the American flag in Metro Hall and set fire to it. Oh. And in case anyone hadn’t heard, 7 people were shot Thursday night. All from the crowd. No police officer fired. No suspects.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Louisville: they pulled down the American flag in Metro Hall and set fire to it. Oh. And in case anyone hadn’t heard, 7 people were shot Thursday night. All from the crowd. No police officer fired. No suspects.

So their LTCH had reciprocity from whichever state they were bussed in from?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom